Not sure if any of you are involved in this but thought I would pass this information out to you, I had a link in my Judicial Watch newsletter about this convention and when I checked it out I found it had been changed...

[quote]
National Tea Party Unity Convention

Palazzo Las Vegas Resort

October 2010

"Uniting the people in their movement and their desire to gain control of America and Congress again!"

Free America along with Tea Party Nation are proud to present the National Tea Party Unity Convention.

The timing for this country is crucial. As we head into the fall elections, we must be united in our opposition to the Obama/Pelosi/Reid axis of fiscal evil. Come work with your fellow patriots to help save our country.

It is not required you stay at the Palazzo Las Vegas Resort; however, we encourage you to do so in order to be close to the convention activities. Please visit the Palazzo website to register for a room or suite.

Home Registration Sponsors Exhibitors Program Ads Schedule Film Festival Speakers Testimonials Tea Party Nation Media Contact

Come to the Palazzo Las Vegas Resort and hear inspirational speakers, take part in informative workshops, learn new skills that you can take home to be more effective in your activism and network with others of a like-mind!

About Tea Party Nation:

Tea Party Nation (or TPN) is a user-driven group of like-minded people who desire our God given Individual Freedoms which were written out by the Founding Fathers. We believe in Limited Government, Free Speech, the 2nd Amendment, our Military, Secure Borders and our Country!

About Free America:

Free America is a non-profit organization dedicated to advancing liberty. Money from the convention is directed to Free America.

Other organizations who are co-sponsoring or participating include: NumbersUSA, Judicial Watch, Wall Builders, The Heritage Foundation, The Tenth Amendment Center, The Leadership Institute, World Net Daily, Chicago Young Republicans, NC Freedom, The Leadership Tea Party, American Family Business Institute, and many others.

Topics include:

Grassroots on the Ground

Combating Charges of Racism

How to Coordinate Patriot Groups With a Statewide Communications Network

Threat of EMP Attack on the Continental US. A Case Study of a Gov’t Which Has Failed to Prepare

OBAMA-NOMICS, Unconstitutional Theft of Taxpayer Wealth

How to Raise $50,000 in 90 Days for Your Tea Party Group

Fighting Obama Secrecy-How to Get Records the Government is Hiding

Precinct Organizing

Fair Tax

A Tea Partier’s Guide to Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicalsâ€