Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The NAU and Illegals

Just out of curiosity I went searching for CFR members. I found this "OLD" membership list, and an interesting insert by Dr. Carroll Quigley, a FORMER member of the CFR. After looking at the list I started wondering who running for President IS NOT affiliated with the CFR?
    It seems the EU (which was formed by the British version of CFR), and the Asian Union, African Union all have very similar ties. Which makes me worry if our battle to close our Southern border, stop the Texas freeway project...May be futile?
    Please read this article (I know its old, still VERY RELEVANT)...
    I do not think our founding fathers EVER thought of this TYRANY!
    http://www.apfn.org/apfn/cfr-members.htm
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

This is why you can't tell the difference between a Republican and a Democrat anymore. The only difference I see is that they have differing views and how to make it happen.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    This is why you can't tell the difference between a Republican and a Democrat anymore. The only difference I see is that they have differing views and how to make it happen.
    I agree there really is no difference. They may campaign on issues that are "traditionally" Republican or Democrat. I believe that is just to energize the base and get donations. It really just comes down to power, money, lobbyists and selling out the American citizen to get in office.

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Exactly! An excerpt from the link:

The executive branch changes hands between Republican and Democratic administrations, but cabinet seats are always held by CFR members. It has been said by political commentators on the left and on the right that if you want to know what U.S. foreign policy will be next year, you should read Foreign Affairs this year.

Thank You PatriotofPast for the post!

We need people to start realizing the important role of the CFR and other New World Order organizations in the downfall of America.

Thanks,
    Good Day!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!