Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Public Schools discrimination - Illegals get A's

TheMole has many horror stories to tell from the public schools. Anyone who questions DPI policy is considered racist, but TheMole has many friends in education and law enforcement. Here is today's incredible story of discrimination told to me by teachers that know this is not right. Many more will follow.

If an illegal comes to a high school they are enrolled regardless of their education because of "age appropriate" federal rules. The illegal is then placed in an English I class even though they cannot speak a word of English. Why?? Because DPI has a policy called NCCLAS where the school can do a paper checklist (called "alternate asessment") and give the illegal a grade of A and a testing level of 4 (highest level) so the school looks good. Any white or black student must take a statewide test (English End-of-Course). If the white student makes a a level 2 they must test again or spend the summer in school for rememdiation. So the illegal that can't speak a word of English is exempt from testing and given an A grade on his school records while blacks and whites are given F's for not passing the state test. I know it is hard to believe so here is the NCDPI link that spells out the discriminatory exemptions for illegals:
    http://www.ncpublicschools.org/docs/acc ... AS_Alt.pdf

AM I LOSING MY MIND OR IS THIS BIZARRE? BECAUSE SOMETIMES WHEN IT COMES TO PROCEDURES FOR ILLEGALS I FEEL THAT I AM LOSING MY MIND AND THAT IS WHY I CANT MAKE SENSE OF IT. DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THIS?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Mole-Welcome to Alipac.us.
    I do not doubt your story for one minute,here in northern Virginia there is a school for spanish-speakers only that when the child is enrolled in the school system they are sent to and educated properly in all spanish then in English,our tax dollars hard at work,nice huh?
    Mind you this is only done for Spanish speakers,the kids that are Korean,chinese,South african,etc are just out of luck.No discrimination there

Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    AM I LOSING MY MIND OR IS THIS BIZARRE? BECAUSE SOMETIMES WHEN IT COMES TO PROCEDURES FOR ILLEGALS I FEEL THAT I AM LOSING MY MIND AND THAT IS WHY I CANT MAKE SENSE OF IT. DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE THIS?
    I agree Red Pony it seems up is down and down is up when dealing with Illegals.......

Do you remember the movie "Gas Light"?Thats the way I feel sometimes when dealing with Illegal Immigrant issues.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I agree Red Pony it seems up is down and down is up when dealing with Illegals.......

Do you remember the movie "Gas Light"?Thats the way I feel sometimes when dealing with Illegal Immigrant issues.
    OH I AM GLAD SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME IS EXPERIENCING THIS. WELL NOT GLAD....BUT GLAD THAT IS ISNT ONLY ME. I AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO WRAP MY BRAIN AROUND WHAT IS HAPPENING.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's another one that blew my mind! In LAUSD, illegals are encouraged to stay home when SAT's are given! They are hoping that fewer illegals will raise the SAT scores nationally...but it's not working. CA schools rank third from the bottom, nationally!

TheMole:

Thank you for joining us here. I hope we have the opportunity to receive a hundred more like you who need anonymity. We don't.

We particularly need information from inside hospitals, schools, unions, and court clerk's offices.

Thank you for the welcome Npoor, and for your astute understanding of the situation many have to work under. Anyone who asks common sense questions is considerd "racist" and doesn't want to "help children".

Here is one more story for tonight. A brand new, obviously sick illegal was coughing, snorting, blowing, and belching his disease over an entire class. The teacher asked the office if anything could be done. The counselor called county administration and was told "you're not an INS agent" and to forget about it. The teacher was enraged since he said his own child had to have a state mandated health screeening before starting school. He later found out the INS quote came directly from NCDPI training (paid for by taxpayers) for ESL administrators.

I will post this story under a separate thread along with others when I have time. TheMole

TheMole, Welcome to Alipac! Glad you have joined us. Thanks for the info.

Redpony, you have plenty of company. I have to frequently pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Welcome, Mole! I understand 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, has a nice big lawn.....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast