Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC Represenatative David Lewis Loses His Composure with ALIPAC

UPDATE THIS JUST CAME IN... 10:25am April 18, 2013

Looks like David Lewis accidentally CC'd me on his instructions to his Legislative Assistant and although I clearly identified myself and organization when he called me angry this morning, he still does not realize who he is talking about! -- William Gheen, President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)

by email....

This person has crossed the line of political discourse and wrongly and without any justification accused me of an illegal act. I'm willing, as you know, to engage in civil discussion. That is not what this is. Please find out who heads this organization and get me their contact information. Have no further contact with this person. David Lewis
    My response to his LA's first email

Gregory Gebhardt,

Your employer Representative David Lewis called me this morning and started yelling at me on the phone.

Apparently I hit a nerve suggesting he was one of the farmers hiring illegal aliens in our state as an explanation for his recent support for illegal immigrants in the NC Legislature through his sponsorship of a bill (HB 786 'Reclaim NC') giving drivers licenses to these illegal aliens. His reaction was quite telling.

After receiving his hostile call, I asked him what his motivation was for trying to give licenses to illegal aliens in North Carolina as the first significant thing he has done on the topic of illegal immigration.

Shortly after that he hung up on me in quite a cowardly fashion. Please let Representative David Lewis know that he can get as angry with me as he wants, but the real anger is going to be from the over 77% of his constituents who oppose the licenses for illegal aliens he supports.

I would remind him that his job is to serve the citizens of America and North Carolina instead of the illegal immigrant citizens of other nations unlawfully on US Soil that he is currently focused on trying to assist!

Furthermore, calling people up and shouting at them on the phone is not a very professional way to treat the head of a national organization fighting against illegal immigration.

I have worked in service to the NC General Assembly since 1990, and today I am very proud of the fact that I made a sellout politician like Representative David Lewis angry enough to lose his composure.

We are going to defeat his illegal alien supporting bill and then we are going to notify the voters in his district about what he has done in the hopes they will throw him out of the state house for being an illegal immigration encouraging lawmaker instead of being loyal to his American constituents.

William Gheen
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    www.alipac.us
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 703-0864
    FEC ID: C00405878

Cc: NC Lawmakers and Media

On 4/18/2013 9:45 AM, Rep. David Lewis wrote:

Mr. Gheen, Rep. Lewis would first like to apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Second, I am uncertain as to what exactly you are referring to. Is there a piece of legislation you are opposed to? Would you like Rep. Lewis to consider some facts and or statements before hearing arguments for or against a bill on the House floor? Despite the fact that you apparently do not agree with a position of Rep. Lewis' we do thank you for reaching out to our office and if we can ever be of future assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Gregory M. Gebhardt Research Assistant Representative David Lewis (Harnett-53) 16 W. Jones Street Room 1326, Legislative Building Raleigh, NC 27603 Office: (919) 715-3015 Email: LewisRA@ncleg.net Like on Facebook ▪ Follow on twitter

-----Original Message----- From: William Gheen [mailto:WilliamG@alipac.us] Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 2:39 PM
    To: Rep. David Lewis
    Subject: Part of the problem Representative Lewis:

I guess you are one of those farmers probably hiring illegal aliens and part of the problem. A lot of people in this state are tired of paying the price in taxes, lost wages, and blood for your cheap workforce! We want all our laws enforced including the ones that provide fines and possible jail time for employers that hire illegal aliens!

William Gheen 919-787-6009

Last edited by ALIPAC; 04-18-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mr G
    you are doing good job . thank you for standing up for The USA (all of the other are for the Illegal
    immigrant .)

Ive sent copies of our email exchange to other NC lawmakers and the NC media.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)