Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NE: Tell Attorney General To Keep Up the Fight!

Some of you may have read the news items I posted recently about John Bruning, Nebraska Attorney General, fighting back against the Nebraska Equal Opportunity Commission because of his refusal to file a lawsuit on behalf of two illegal immigrants in Lincoln who alleged they were discriminated against by their landlord.

Bruning has attached himself to the illegal immigration issue. He pushed a bill in the Legislature earlier this year that would have cut off state assistance to people who could not prove they are in the country legally. The bill died in committee early in the session.

Bruning said "he would never represent an illegal immigrant — even if he or she did have a legitimate complaint about discrimination."

You can read the all the details at http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-112307-.html

If you agree with his public stance, please take a moment to send him a note of encouragement as the local news media is really hitting him hard.

General Comments Form (Easiest)
    http://www.ago.ne.gov/consumer/emailfor ... mments.htm

Nebraska Attorney General's Office
    The Attorney General's Office is located in the Nebraska State Capitol Building on the 2nd floor, room 2115.

Mailing Address:
    Office of the Attorney General
    2115 State Capitol
    Lincoln, NE 68509

Telephone Information:

Main Office: (402) 471-2682

Main Office (FAX): (402) 471-3297

If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

discriminated against by their landlord.

That's the duty of the Federal Housing Authority, not the state AG. I'm sure the FHA has already denied them so they are putting pressure on the state to take on their frivolous lawsuit.

Tell those illegals to call their consoulate, not our government's problem.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I see those illegal's are not hiding in the shadows. They feel so comfortable that they are actually filing a LAWSUIT! They need to be deported immediately! You wouldn't be exploited by any employer if you followed our laws and you did not enter our country ILLEGALLY! I sent the Attorney General a lovely e-mail!