[quote=Ex_OC]
Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":1m92y1ax
Justonehero, you might want to edit your first post and remove that link before it does somebody damage. The other url you posted (on the librarian story) came up empty for me as well as another poster. I was able to find it though and posted the correct link to the poll you were asking us to vote on. Do you think there is something wrong with your comp? If you have any doubt, I would not post any more URLs until you know for sure. Just some friendly suggestions.
Hmm I have ran spybot and avg a few times since I posted this plus deleted all temp files etc... I am not having any problem from these 2 links but edited them to be on the safe side.
Justonehero, I am not a comp expert; I just try to use my common sense. Ok, now I'm thinking that you are giving us urls to sites THAT YOU ARE REGISTERED IN. Maybe that is the prob. You are registered, but we aren't. It does make sense, no?[/quote:1m92y1ax]

Hmm I have no clue I did not think you needed to be registered to comment on that I am no expert either thats for sure.