Thread: Need help

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Need help

I can't get the hang of the search feature and I know there was a story on here a short time back about a Mexican child who was the foster child of a couple in Oregon, I believe. His mother either absonded or was dead and his father was child molestor.

The government took the child from his foster parents and returned him to Mexico to his grandmother.

Can someone help me find this story?

Thanks,

Trixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Thank you so very much.

Trixie

You're welcome. Try using just one key word. That works pretty good for me. Not all the time but most. I think I used "grandmother"

I will do that next time - I should practice some.

Thanks again, I needed that for another discussion.

Trixie

Thanks also, jecg_97030

I was in a discussion about returning American born children and the consensus is that they cannot be deported. While I am not sure this technically constitutes a deportation, it does indicate the government doesn't really think a child will be ruined for life if he returns to Mexico with his parents - if they are deported.

Thanks,

Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Thanks also, jecg_97030

I was in a discussion about returning American born children and the consensus is that they cannot be deported. While I am not sure this technically constitutes a deportation, it does indicate the government doesn't really think a child will be ruined for life if he returns to Mexico with his parents - if they are deported.

Thanks,

Trixie
    Actually the chidren of illegals have dual citizenship, they can legaly go back with their parents.
    If the parents have deserted the child and CPS finds a blood relative who will except it in the parents original country the child will be given to them.
    CPS works very hard to keep families together.
    Many foster parent have had to give up the kids they were caring for when a blood relative is found.

That was what the story was about.

What I was trying to point out was the fact that the goverment obvious, rightly, considers the child should be with it's relative - parents,if possible - regardless of the child's citizenship or the location of the relative.

That being the case, there is no problem with deporting families with American born children. It is a silly argument.

Whether they have dual citizenship or not, the American government is not going to prevent their going back.

I actually didn't know they had dual citzenship. It did state in the story the child had dual citzenship 'because of the father' - so if these kiids are as much Mexican as American - citizenshipwise - what's all the fuss?