Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Neighbors, phoned cops on them

We have these people who live behind us and 3-4 times this year they have thrown BBQ/parties. The music is so loud, in Spanish, and they are using some PA system. So there is shouting/talking over a loud speaker like the ones they use in Stadiums or weddings. Tonight was the final straw, it was so bad our house was vibrating! My mom even heard it where she lives, 3 blocks away. So I phoned the police and so did our next door neighbors to complain about the noise level. Pretty sure the cops must have said something because it's been "toned down" although now I can hear some shouting again & the blaring awful music. How disrespectful can some people be?? The yard is so small and it looks like only 15 people are there.

I fear this will happen again next year & this is right behind our house. I guess I don't want any trouble with these people but enough is enough. Can someone tell me if I'm still in America??? I's so crazy and this is the suburbs of NJ too (aka near Sanctuary City of Newark).

What the heck is going on in this country of ours....

Keep calling. They may be renters. A policeman told someone I know that if there are three valid complaints/reports they can be asked to leave. Find out what the deal in your city is -call your alderman, the mayor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...keep calling...Nobody has the right to disturb the peace...even if they think they do...they don't
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

CR
    If you live in parts of Dade County, FL then you are used to this, especially in Hialeah. I guess the problem is that there are so many Hispanics (close to 100% in Hialeah at this point) that they're used to it. On Christmas Eve, you can drive around anywhere in the city at any time and hear loud Spanish music and people partying all night. It's just what they do. It would drive me nuts also.

Wow, I didn't realize how bad parts of Florida are! My dad lives over on the west coast, outside of Tampa. The music is back to being loud, guess who I'm calling again. I bet they are renters, it's a lot of two-family homes on that street.

Only 3-4 times a year? WOW Are you ever lucky! Before the invasion I used to have to look up the police's phone number. Now I don't even have to think about it-I just automatically dial the number without even thinking.

It is because people usually sit on their hands they continue to do this. If everyone would grow a spine it wouldn't be a problem. I can't stand people who do nothing about it more than the offenders.

Whenever the dingbats next door (renters) get too loud, we always call the cops. The last time this happened a few months ago, they were having a sit down party in their back yard and it was only around 9:00 p.m. - but when it's our time for bed - too bad for them - and I think this must have really embarrassed them in front of their friends. I hope so.

Always call the police - that's what we pay them for!!!

I phoned to complain and the cops know the exact house address and must have gotten a dozen calls today & tonight. It's all quiet now though! I'm glad people around here are "speaking up" and complaining.

Mayday, I never realized how widespread issues such as this are now and you're right it's an invasion. Well, if anything, this has lit a fire under my behind to start doing more emails,calls to politicians.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Call ICE .. :)

Hmm.. it's pretty obvious they're not ‘in the shadows’ anymore. One could, and should, call ICE [anonymously if you like] 24/7/365, at 866.347.2423..

If more people actually called, more illegals would be busted..

PS:
    ..a couple of my favorite sites:

www.NumbersUSA.com a MUST!

www.BetterImmigration.com a MUST!

Nice Day!
    Last edited by Jean; 07-20-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast