Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New American Definition of Racist

Hey folks, I just thought of something. From now on, when anyone calls Americans racists for wanting our laws enforced, please scream out loudly HELL YEAH I'M A RACIST!
    And here's why you should do so.

The credit for the new definition of Racist goes to ALIPAC member Jamesw62 from another thread, but his definition is perfect!

R Real
    A Americans
    C Committed to
    I Integrity,
    S Sovereignty and
    T Truth

So I guess I'm a big racist after all!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

OH that's GREAT!!!!

For the last year I've just been telling them "Aaaaw SHUDDUP"!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You hit it on the head, Sippy!! I tried of people using the racist card
    at people who are against illegal immigration!

Kennedy = Racist!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I love that!!!!!Cool
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Pretty good Sippy. I still can't figure out why they keep using that term, American is a nationality not a race.

After a few dozens repetition of this "racist" lie (fed to them by their communist/Marxist rabble rousers) the illegals actually come to believe we are racist. They don't see themselves that way. They should.

To make that point my best friend was thinking of sending a hand mirror to our "racist" mayor Antonio Villar. On the mirror in marker he was going to write "I'm looking at a racist!"
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

What gets me is this, I know many of us have had run ins with illegals or their friends, and when we start to talk about our beliefs and Americans wanting their laws enforced, each and every time (at least w/ me) they have called me a racist and walk off. What irritates me the most about situations like this is they label me a racist and then walk away and won't let any kind of argueable defense from the person they just accused.
    And the ones who do actually let me argue back w/ them, they just continue their stance and continue to call me a racist.
    So thanks to Jim, whenever I get engaged in these debates and they call me a racist, I'm going to say, "Hell yeah I am, and damn proud of it!" And finish up the conversation with what the new meaning of racist is and walk away.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Re: New American Definition of Racist

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Hey folks, I just thought of something. From now on, when anyone calls Americans racists for wanting our laws enforced, please scream out loudly HELL YEAH I'M A RACIST!
    And here's why you should do so.

The credit for the new definition of Racist goes to ALIPAC member Jamesw62 from another thread, but his definition is perfect!

R Real
    A Americans
    C Committed to
    I Integrity,
    S Sovereignty and
    T Truth

So I guess I'm a big racist after all!

I guess Im one to AND PROUD OF IT
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

And don't forget, if you rearrrange the
    letters for SENATOR you get TREASON.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€