Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEW APPROVAL RATINGS

CNN is reporting a 25% jump in GWB's approval rating. They probably polled illegal immigrants. I went on congress.org and early afternoon Bush had 2500 letters, just today and it was a definite majority of opposers.

I see somebody put a net over the trash talking AZTLAN group because we have not heard a word from them lately. No rallies either. I hope America has not gone back sleep because the Latinos went back under cover. Now they start using strategy.

I guess I'm just venting. GNA.

Jumped 25%....no way...no way...

MJ

I just looked at ABC and they're reporting a 33% approval rate...what gives??

MJ

SHERBERG.........your words are wise!

Strategy, yes..........they're BEING COACHED & MANIPULATED
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: NEW APPROVAL RATINGS

Quote Originally Posted by sherbug
    CNN is reporting a 25% jump in GWB's approval rating. They probably polled illegal immigrants. I went on congress.org and early afternoon Bush had 2500 letters, just today and it was a definite majority of opposers.

I see somebody put a net over the trash talking AZTLAN group because we have not heard a word from them lately. No rallies either. I hope America has not gone back sleep because the Latinos went back under cover. Now they start using strategy.

I guess I'm just venting. GNA.
    That always says 2500 letters. Once in a while it will change, but usually never goes above that....I've been writing there since last year.....last time I saw a higher total was last week...it was 24,000 +
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE.........I read earlier that polling places were having difficulties reaching the CELL PHONE people.......maybe that's why...... Definatly NOT the average AMERICAN>
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I seen the jump in the numbers also.I got so mad I had to turn the TV off.
    Cnn was doing a feel sorry for the illegals marathon or something.Who were they polling?They had to twist some question around to support Bush.

That Crap on CNN has me in a rage right now.They were interviewing illegals and you can imagine the filth they were saying.If the don't fit into so timeline for guest worker program they are going to stay anyway why should the go home.Illegals demanding thier rights.I'm so mad I can't even type.AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

A 25% jump from nothing is still nothing!
    He couldn't raise his approval ratings if he handed out fists full of fifty dollar bills.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

CNN ,MSN and others are padding their Polls by takeing them in certain Demographic regions, probably L.A., N.Y. etc to reflect what their corporate sponsers want. This is being done more and more as opposition grows against Illegal alien amnesty. Oldest trick in the media book!
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast