Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we will have to have MASSIVE nationwide protests. We must be relentless in our opposition to this traitorous act. We cannot fail. Failure=Forfeiture Of Our Country.

Sellout list:

K-Lo has a list of switchers:

Nay to Yea (17)

Bennett

Bingaman

Bond

Boxer

Burr

Coleman

Collins

Domenici

Ensign

Gregg

Lott

McConnell

Murkowski

Snowe

Stevens

Warner

Webb

NV to Yea (1)

Brownback
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    We lost our voting rights,this is a great example of that.They no longer care what we think.The question is ,what can we do from here.
    It's taxation without representation
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to start being much louder! Any of these clowns appear in public start yelling traitor at them, shout some tough questions at them, don't let them convince themselves or the media what they are doing is accecptable.

It made me sick to see Jorge gloating right after the vote spewing his BS. I just wish someone were in the crowd who had yelled half the things I was yelling at my TV! That would put a whole different spin on his speech and I'll bet unnerve the bunch of them!
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyCountry
    We lost our voting rights,this is a great example of that.They no longer care what we think.The question is ,what can we do from here.
    It's taxation without representation
    Exactly
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

April
    CONTACT INFORMATION for U.S. SENATE & HOUSE

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 645#355645

well as much as hope the dem voters make those amnesty democRats pay for this betrayal, I can guarantee you that for the amnesty republicans, the senate elections in 2008 are going to make their losses in 2006 look like child's play.

their shocking arrogance is almost matched by their sheer stupidity, flipping us off like this. do they really think we'll forget about this or let them slide?

I wonder how arrogant Vacant Lott and Benedict Kyl will be when they're left with a party of 15 republican senators, due to his stabbing us in the back and bragging about it.

wonder how much of their precious corporate $$$$ they'll get then when we make them an extreme minority in the senate?

Re: A new campaign to make these Senators pay for their misd

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    If this bill passes I hope we will shift our focus on making these politcians pay for their crimes against this country. Their penalty should be shame and being FIRED from congress. Each and everyone one of them. But specificly the Republicans.
    Ronster, while I agree with your frustration, we cannot vote out the entire party. We must single out the traitors and get them out of office. There are many Reps who are standing up for the people. Keep in mind, if it wasn't for the Reps, the OBL groups would have passed S. 2611 last year.
    There are some dems who are also standing up and opposing this bill as well.
    The ones who support this bill need to be singled out and removed from office.
    If we make the same mistake as we did in the 06 elections which was "just to get back at the Reps", it will make things worse. Case in point, look who our new house speaker is.
    Sensenbrenner wasn't perfect, but at least he was against giving amnesty. Pelosi is the devil's wife in disguise, and she won't stop until she turns this country into the United Liberal North American Union.
    We must focus our anger and disappointment on the ones who have betrayed us by supporting this bill, not the entire party.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Ronster, while I agree with your frustration, we cannot vote out the entire party. We must single out the traitors and get them out of office. There are many Reps who are standing up for the people. Keep in mind, if it wasn't for the Reps, the OBL groups would have passed S. 2611 last year.
    If we make the same mistake as we did in the 06 elections which was "just to get back at the Reps", it will make things worse. Case in point, look who our new house speaker is.
    Sensenbrenner wasn't perfect, but at least he was against giving amnesty. Pelosi is the devil's wife in disguise, and she won't stop until she turns this country into the United Liberal North American Union.
    We must focus our anger and disappointment on the ones who have betrayed us by supporting this bill, not the entire party.
    I disagree.

your kind of thinking is what led us to this exact debacle we are in now.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    If this bill passes I hope we will shift our focus on making these politcians pay for their crimes against this country. Their penalty should be shame and being FIRED from congress. Each and everyone one of them. But specificly the Republicans.

I understand what you are saying. However, if they pass this bill, all these illegals will NOW be eligible to vote. And who do you think they are going to vote for? They will vote democrat. Hell, I cant tell the difference between Republicans and Democrats anymore anyhow. To me they are the same. We need a new party, but first we DESTROY the Republican party for their betrayal.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast