Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: A new campaign to make these Senators pay for their misd

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Ronster, while I agree with your frustration, we cannot vote out the entire party. We must single out the traitors and get them out of office. There are many Reps who are standing up for the people. Keep in mind, if it wasn't for the Reps, the OBL groups would have passed S. 2611 last year.
    There are some dems who are also standing up and opposing this bill as well.
    The ones who support this bill need to be singled out and removed from office.
    If we make the same mistake as we did in the 06 elections which was "just to get back at the Reps", it will make things worse. Case in point, look who our new house speaker is.
    Sensenbrenner wasn't perfect, but at least he was against giving amnesty. Pelosi is the devil's wife in disguise, and she won't stop until she turns this country into the United Liberal North American Union.
    We must focus our anger and disappointment on the ones who have betrayed us by supporting this bill, not the entire party.
    I disagree.

your kind of thinking is what led us to this exact debacle we are in now.
    Invader, how do you figure that? the kind of thinking you are talking about is what led the dems to have more power.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Taxation without representation = revolution

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    If this bill passes I hope we will shift our focus on making these politcians pay for their crimes against this country. Their penalty should be shame and being FIRED from congress. Each and everyone one of them. But specificly the Republicans.
    Ronster, while I agree with your frustration, we cannot vote out the entire party. We must single out the traitors and get them out of office. There are many Reps who are standing up for the people. Keep in mind, if it wasn't for the Reps, the OBL groups would have passed S. 2611 last year.
    If we make the same mistake as we did in the 06 elections which was "just to get back at the Reps", it will make things worse. Case in point, look who our new house speaker is.
    Sensenbrenner wasn't perfect, but at least he was against giving amnesty. Pelosi is the devil's wife in disguise, and she won't stop until she turns this country into the United Liberal North American Union.
    We must focus our anger and disappointment on the ones who have betrayed us by supporting this bill, not the entire party.

I understand what you are saying. However, if they pass this bill, all these illegals will NOW be eligible to vote. And who do you think they are going to vote for? They will vote democrat. Hell, I cant tell the difference between Republicans and Democrats anymore anyhow. To me they are the same. We need a new party, but first we DESTROY the Republican party for their betrayal.
    Ron, they are still a long ways away from passing this bill. The passing of the cloture vote only brought it back so they can debate the bill itself. With all the amendments the opposing Reps and Dems have put in, I seriously doubt the bill will make it much further. And if by some miracle it does make it to the House, practically every one of the House Reps have vowed to do everything they can to kill it.
    We still have good chances to kill this monster.

I would also love to see a new party come in, but in reality independants don't usually stand too much of a chance of getting elected. When they do get elected, their numbers are so small and can't make that big of difference.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEChargerRT
    We need to start being much louder! Any of these clowns appear in public start yelling traitor at them, shout some tough questions at them, don't let them convince themselves or the media what they are doing is accecptable.
    I agree. We've got to do more than call, fax, email, snail mail, visit offices. We need to demonstrate with massive numbers or something that will catch their attention NOW! What should we do?

Let's overnight mail something to the sellout senators.....what could it be?
    "Remember the Alamo!"

If this bill passes I hope we will shift our focus on making these politcians pay for their crimes against this country. Their penalty should be shame and being FIRED from congress. Each and everyone one of them. But specificly the Republicans.

I understand what you are saying. However, if they pass this bill, all these illegals will NOW be eligible to vote. And who do you think they are going to vote for? They will vote democrat. Hell, I cant tell the difference between Republicans and Democrats anymore anyhow. To me they are the same. We need a new party, but first we DESTROY the Republican party for their betrayal.
    Ron, they are still a long ways away from passing this bill. The passing of the cloture vote only brought it back so they can debate the bill itself. With all the amendments the opposing Reps and Dems have put in, I seriously doubt the bill will make it much further. And if by some miracle it does make it to the House, practically every one of the House Reps have vowed to do everything they can to kill it.
    We still have good chances to kill this monster.

I would also love to see a new party come in, but in reality independants don't usually stand too much of a chance of getting elected. When they do get elected, their numbers are so small and can't make that big of difference.
    We have to start somewhere. WE ARE NOT BEING REPRESENTED. I am SICK and TIRED of these ELITEIST. I am sick and tired of paying the price for BAD decsions by "our" so called government. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. It is up TO US to change things. Bush will go down as the SORRIEST President in the history of this country. I will make sure to educate my kids and grandkids on him so that they DONT forget who helped sell out America. BUSH IS A BAFOON. Well, thats not exactly fair to Bafoons now is it?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

If Brownback is still mindlessly thinking about the Presidency, he can forget it for sure now that he said "AYE."

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

We have to start somewhere. WE ARE NOT BEING REPRESENTED. I am SICK and TIRED of these ELITEIST. I am sick and tired of paying the price for BAD decsions by "our" so called government. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. It is up TO US to change things. Bush will go down as the SORRIEST President in the history of this country. I will make sure to educate my kids and grandkids on him so that they DONT forget who helped sell out America. BUSH IS A BAFOON. Well, thats not exactly fair to Bafoons now is it?
    I agree Ronster, I am sick of being WALKED ON AND IGNORED! God helps those who help themselves. FIGHT on PATRIOTS!!! WE will not give up and we will not give in!!!!!!!

I disagree.

Invader, how do you figure that? the kind of thinking you are talking about is what led the dems to have more power.
    thanks for asking. as I see it, we have always had some implicit faith that the R party is different from the D party, and that they would represent our interests and that of the rule of law. your logic works fine when that is actually the case. CLEARLY that is not the case any more, and nothing proves that better than this cloture vote today.

the only way to put a real scare into these rats is to show them that if they ruin our nation, they won't have a party to retreat to any more, or get their precious $$$$$ from any more.

your suggestion of trying to pick off the bad ones here and there has led them to a sense of security that they are never really threatened, and their power base continues unabated (which is what they really care about).

I'm trying to say to you, sippy, in a friendly way, is that you aren't thinking big enough. you also are not considering promoting a 3rd party which is more in line with our values.

there are not enough of the good guys left for the "pick off the bad ones" strategy to work and they know it and this is why you got what you got today. did you like what you got today? well, if you don't change your thought/action process on this, you'll only get more of the same.

if you really think there's a difference btwn D's and these R's any more then I want some of your drugs. LOL because there is no difference, on this the most devastating public policy issue of our time, the one issue that can end America.

and that's where I say, END the republican party first, at least in the Senate. again, this is the only thing they fear, because it would dry up their precious money.

do I want D's in control, NO. but I want the rats who pretend to be on our side to PAY, more than I care who controls the senate. because there is no difference any more on the things that matter most. and if they don't all pay in the most grievous way possible, they will continue their business as usual.

I disagree.

thanks for asking. as I see it, we have always had some implicit faith that the R party is different from the D party, and that they would represent our interests and that of the rule of law. your logic works fine when that is actually the case. CLEARLY that is not the case any more, and nothing proves that better than this cloture vote today.

the only way to put a real scare into these rats is to show them that if they ruin our nation, they won't have a party to retreat to any more, or get their precious $$$$$ from any more.

your suggestion of trying to pick off the bad ones here and there has led them to a sense of security that they are never really threatened, and their power base continues unabated (which is what they really care about).

I'm trying to say to you, sippy, in a friendly way, is that you aren't thinking big enough. you also are not considering promoting a 3rd party which is more in line with our values.

there are not enough of the good guys left for the "pick off the bad ones" strategy to work and they know it and this is why you got what you got today. did you like what you got today? well, if you don't change your thought/action process on this, you'll only get more of the same.

if you really think there's a difference btwn D's and these R's any more then I want some of your drugs. LOL because there is no difference, on this the most devastating public policy issue of our time, the one issue that can end America.

and that's where I say, END the republican party first, at least in the Senate. again, this is the only thing they fear, because it would dry up their precious money.

do I want D's in control, NO. but I want the rats who pretend to be on our side to PAY, more than I care who controls the senate. because there is no difference any more on the things that matter most. and if they don't all pay in the most grievous way possible, they will continue their business as usual.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I agree Ronster, I am sick of being WALKED ON AND IGNORED! God helps those who help themselves. FIGHT on PATRIOTS!!! WE will not give up and we will not give in!!!!!!!
    I am with you guys there. I am tired of feeling like our country is slipping away and being sold out by greedy politicians.
    If I was rich enough I would spend several million dollars to organize a peaceful march that would make the million man march look like a simple parade!
    To me, that would be the best investment anyone could give.
    I know many more people are joining the fight against this, but we need huge numbers for us, and we need many more Americans to unite in order to save this country.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast