Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Re: A new campaign to make these Senators pay for their misd

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    We have to start somewhere. WE ARE NOT BEING REPRESENTED. I am SICK and TIRED of these ELITEIST. I am sick and tired of paying the price for BAD decsions by "our" so called government. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. It is up TO US to change things. Bush will go down as the SORRIEST President in the history of this country. I will make sure to educate my kids and grandkids on him so that they DONT forget who helped sell out America. BUSH IS A BAFOON. Well, thats not exactly fair to Bafoons now is it?
    I agree Ronster, I am sick of being WALKED ON AND IGNORED! God helps those who help themselves. FIGHT on PATRIOTS!!! WE will not give up and we will not give in!!!!!!!
    I am with you guys there. I am tired of feeling like our country is slipping away and being sold out by greedy politicians.
    If I was rich enough I would spend several million dollars to organize a peaceful march that would make the million man march look like a simple parade!
    To me, that would be the best investment anyone could give.
    I know many more people are joining the fight against this, but we need huge numbers for us, and we need many more Americans to unite in order to save this country.
    I agree Sippy!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!! IT IS UP TO US TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!

GOD BLESS AND KEEP AMERICA SAFE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    I disagree.

your kind of thinking is what led us to this exact debacle we are in now.
    Invader, how do you figure that? the kind of thinking you are talking about is what led the dems to have more power.
    thanks for asking. as I see it, we have always had some implicit faith that the R party is different from the D party, and that they would represent our interests and that of the rule of law. your logic works fine when that is actually the case. CLEARLY that is not the case any more, and nothing proves that better than this cloture vote today.

the only way to put a real scare into these rats is to show them that if they ruin our nation, they won't have a party to retreat to any more, or get their precious $$$$$ from any more.

your suggestion of trying to pick off the bad ones here and there has led them to a sense of security that they are never really threatened, and their power base continues unabated (which is what they really care about).

I'm trying to say to you, sippy, in a friendly way, is that you aren't thinking big enough. you also are not considering promoting a 3rd party which is more in line with our values.

there are not enough of the good guys left for the "pick off the bad ones" strategy to work and they know it and this is why you got what you got today. did you like what you got today? well, if you don't change your thought/action process on this, you'll only get more of the same.

if you really think there's a difference btwn D's and these R's any more then I want some of your drugs. LOL because there is no difference, on this the most devastating public policy issue of our time, the one issue that can end America.

and that's where I say, END the republican party first, at least in the Senate. again, this is the only thing they fear, because it would dry up their precious money.

do I want D's in control, NO. but I want the rats who pretend to be on our side to PAY, more than I care who controls the senate. because there is no difference any more on the things that matter most. and if they don't all pay in the most grievous way possible, they will continue their business as usual.
    Invaders, I appreciate your response, and I didn't take any of your comments in a negative way. I understand your way of thinking, but I don't see the logic in removing people from office such as Hunter, Tancredo, Sessions, Paul, or any other official, whether they be Dem or Rep, who have stood with the American people.
    You may not see it, but I am thinking of the larger picture, and the reason I am not endorsing a third party is because the cold hard reality is that the 3rd parties usually don't have much clout in DC. We have all seen this throughout our congressional history, and the only way to get a 3rd party in power is to have a HUGE number of Americans supporting and electing 3rd party representatives. But in order to shun down the Rep or Dem party, there would need to be a huge majority of independents to get elected in both the House and the Senate. Whether it be the Libraterian or Constitutional party, or another newly formed party, there simply isn't enough national support for these guys. I love the idea of a 3rd party nomination, and I would support any campaign for a new party. In fact that is why my presidential vote is goind for Ron Paul.
    All I'm trying to say is that simply voting out an entire party just to get back at them is no way to solve anything.
    This happened in the 06 elections when more Dems won and took control of both houses. They promised us this and that and what have they given us? NOTHING. Even though I am a Rep by heart, my loyalty isn't blind. I look above the party and look at the individual's character because to me that is more important than their party affiliation.
    Personally I have nightmares knowing that pelosi is the house speaker, and reid is the majority leader.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I disagree.

your kind of thinking is what led us to this exact debacle we are in now.
    Invader, how do you figure that? the kind of thinking you are talking about is what led the dems to have more power.
    thanks for asking. as I see it, we have always had some implicit faith that the R party is different from the D party, and that they would represent our interests and that of the rule of law. your logic works fine when that is actually the case. CLEARLY that is not the case any more, and nothing proves that better than this cloture vote today.

the only way to put a real scare into these rats is to show them that if they ruin our nation, they won't have a party to retreat to any more, or get their precious $$$$$ from any more.

your suggestion of trying to pick off the bad ones here and there has led them to a sense of security that they are never really threatened, and their power base continues unabated (which is what they really care about).

I'm trying to say to you, sippy, in a friendly way, is that you aren't thinking big enough. you also are not considering promoting a 3rd party which is more in line with our values.

there are not enough of the good guys left for the "pick off the bad ones" strategy to work and they know it and this is why you got what you got today. did you like what you got today? well, if you don't change your thought/action process on this, you'll only get more of the same.

if you really think there's a difference btwn D's and these R's any more then I want some of your drugs. LOL because there is no difference, on this the most devastating public policy issue of our time, the one issue that can end America.

and that's where I say, END the republican party first, at least in the Senate. again, this is the only thing they fear, because it would dry up their precious money.

do I want D's in control, NO. but I want the rats who pretend to be on our side to PAY, more than I care who controls the senate. because there is no difference any more on the things that matter most. and if they don't all pay in the most grievous way possible, they will continue their business as usual.
    Invaders, I appreciate your response, and I didn't take any of your comments in a negative way. I understand your way of thinking, but I don't see the logic in removing people from office such as Hunter, Tancredo, Sessions, Paul, or any other official, whether they be Dem or Rep, who have stood with the American people.
    You may not see it, but I am thinking of the larger picture, and the reason I am not endorsing a third party is because the cold hard reality is that the 3rd parties usually don't have much clout in DC. We have all seen this throughout our congressional history, and the only way to get a 3rd party in power is to have a HUGE number of Americans supporting and electing 3rd party representatives. But in order to shun down the Rep or Dem party, there would need to be a huge majority of independents to get elected in both the House and the Senate. Whether it be the Libraterian or Constitutional party, or another newly formed party, there simply isn't enough national support for these guys. I love the idea of a 3rd party nomination, and I would support any campaign for a new party. In fact that is why my presidential vote is goind for Ron Paul.
    All I'm trying to say is that simply voting out an entire party just to get back at them is no way to solve anything.
    This happened in the 06 elections when more Dems won and took control of both houses. They promised us this and that and what have they given us? NOTHING. Even though I am a Rep by heart, my loyalty isn't blind. I look above the party and look at the individual's character because to me that is more important than their party affiliation.
    Personally I have nightmares knowing that pelosi is the house speaker, and reid is the majority leader.
    I have nightmares knowing that most of these clowns are running er ruining the country.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

I hear ya there Ronster! Except my dreams I'm being chased by teddy with a drink in one hand, and singing his new espanol song with feinstein in the background burning a pile of radios. Weird I know!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

From CNN:

The vote suggested that key senators and White House officials had succeeded -- at least for now -- in bargaining with skeptical lawmakers for a second chance to pass the bill. Several senators who have been promised votes on their amendments, including Sens. Kit Bond, R-Missouri, Barbara Boxer, D-California, Norm Coleman, R-Minnesota, Pete Domenici, R-New Mexico, John Ensign, R-Nevada, and Jim Webb, D-Virginia, switched their votes to support moving ahead with the measure.
    The list of turncoats:

Kit Bond, R-Missouri
    Barbara Boxer, D-California
    Norm Coleman, R-Minnesota
    Pete Domenici, R-New Mexico
    John Ensign, R-Nevada
    Jim Webb, D-Virginia

Had these greedy, self-serving PoS bastards stuck by their guns instead of CHANGING THEIR POSITION JUST IN CASE THEY MAY GET SOME VOTES ON THEIR AMENDMENTS, we would have killed this treasonous bill where it stood.

Thanks in part to the above, they put the vote on cloture over the 60 mark...because they were promised votes on THEIR amendments....

Sick. THESE bastards should have their political careers ended today.

Those traitors right there could have killed this bill
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

will all due respect, brother, you are simply doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

I wish I could say different, but there it is.

by the way, I'm not suggesting we vote out the really good guys like Tanc, Sessions, King and Rorhabacher. they will have the sense to leave the R party when we eliminate all the other morons from that party and make it a virtual non-entity in govt. in fact, I expect those men to eventually start another party and THAT will be looking at the bigger picture, but actually doing something about changing that picture for the better.

it's time for real outside the box thinking on this. no idea is too crazy to be considered IMO.

pay ? if this passes we have anarchy
    we have war
    the payback will be on all of us

EVERYBODY MAD. WELL USE THAT ENERGY TO CALL ALL THE SENATORS NOW!! THEY WANT TO VOTE ON THIS BILL THURSDAY!!WE HAVE TO DO OUR BEST TO STOP IT NOW!!!!
    NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO GIVE UP!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

will all due respect, brother, you are simply doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

I wish I could say different, but there it is.

by the way, I'm not suggesting we vote out the really good guys like Tanc, Sessions, King and Rorhabacher. they will have the sense to leave the R party when we eliminate all the other morons from that party and make it a virtual non-entity in govt. in fact, I expect those men to eventually start another party and THAT will be looking at the bigger picture, but actually doing something about changing that picture for the better.

it's time for real outside the box thinking on this. no idea is too crazy to be considered IMO.
    I don't really see how I am doing the same thing over and over again. I'm simply facing reality. I agree with your idea of another party, but let's face some reality, none of the Reps are going to leave and join another party unless it will suit them politically, or they actually feel threatened that they will lose their offices unless they switch, and I don't see that happening.
    Unless a HUGE majority of Americans switch and vote in third party officials, it's a dream at best. A good dream mind you, but still a dream.
    You did mention in one of your blogs, "...to end the Republican party first."
    This statement implies that we vote out ALL the reps, even the good ones. By your suggesting that the good ones may leave and switch to another party is an admirable dream, but it is a dream at best, at least for now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234