Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Culturist Video on Mexicans and the Alamo

Hey All,

My new You Tube video on the Alamo, Mexican immigration and how demographic shifts can cost you your nation is up!

The URL is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRRFKTXl4Q

I call the principles learned, culturist. As I've said before, I think it important that we publicize culturism as an alternative to multiculturalism. We, like Mexico, have a core culture and need to protect it.

When we are called racists, saying we are actually culturists, can disarm those who would derail our conversation with slander. Racism is stupid. But because cultural diversity is real, culturism is rational and necessary.

Anyhow, I hope you all think the video valuable. I continue fighting on!

John
    www.culturism.us

Ok John:

Culturists - it is not helping me from the racism remarks; I have been called for more than twenty years by the illegals invaders.

So from the video: 1820 to 1840 war with Mexico, Gasten Purchase of Az and NM, so the Pope is involved, Indian lived on land of Tx, and Tx had a independent time. Then Tx became part of the United States.

Boy what a video clip Quick History Lesson
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks John, enjoyed the history lesson!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Glad You Enjoyed It

Guys,

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. It is not impromptu,. So yes, there are a lot of ideas involved.

The main culturist concept I wanted to get across is the importance of cultural affiliation for solvency. The Anglos, though they swore allegiance to Mexico, had no cultural affinity for them. When the people on the ground call another country home and speak a different language, your sovereignty is in jeapordy. That really is the lesson of the Alamo.

When the Alamo gets thrown at us we do need to remember the Gadsden Purchase. If you really stole something from me I wouldn't sell you something later. And, yes, in both cases it was the same government leader, Santa Anna. If he was convinced of injustice, he wouldn't have sold us the Southern bits.

Finally, please go to my website and consider the ideas there. I really do think that using the terms culturism to combat multiculturalism and culturist to counter charges of being racist are essential to winning the rhetorical battles. All we can to now is get defensive about not being irrational racists. With the new words, we can assert positive and rational values.

Thanks for watching!! John

Great history lesson. I will remember the Gadsden Purshase. I do remember that the U.S. paid the Mexican Government 15 million dollars - Mexican's call that theft.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Right, the Gadsden isn't theft!!

The Gadsden purchase was actually $10 million. It was done so we'd have space for a railroad. It was area they didn't have the means to govern, so they sold it to us for a good price in peacetime.

It was NOT theft. It was not bought under duress. We paid fair market value for unwanted land.

Remembeeeeeeer The Gadsden Purchase.

www.culturism.us