Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Media beat Old Media on Bush Amnesty Bill

Richard Viguerie: New Media beat Old Media on Bush Amnesty Bill

(Manassas, Virginia) Richard A. Viguerie, co-author of America’s Right Turn--How Conservatives Used New and Alternative Media to Take Power (Bonus Books, 2004), said that New and Alternative Media, along with grassroots efforts, were able to prevail over pressure from big business and the White House on the Bush Amnesty Bill.

Viguerie said conservatives using blogs, e-mail messages, websites, radio talk shows, cable TV, and direct mail were able to rally the American people to beat the Bush Administration and the business establishment.

“If this same fight had been waged even 20 years ago, the big boys probably would have won. Today, ordinary citizens were able to have their voices forcefully heard in Washington, D.C. This was a Harriet Miers-type moment,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I left the Republican Party after 45 years and registered as an Independent. My purpose in doing so was to send them the message that I was fed up with their liberal (RINO) politics.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>