O.K. This is how complicated illegal alien fighting is and how it blurs both political parties. The New Orleans Times Picayun, is a very right wing paper but like Jindal and other La. Republicans they support illegal alines behind closed doors.
Now with ALIPAC sending out a warning on this back handed Thanksgiving Holiday Dream Act Vote, the Republican leaning New Orleans Times Picayun and NOLA.COM, which NEVER covers immigrant crimes and illegal immigration which spiked up 10% after Katrina have now canceled 4 accounts, of anyone who post anti-amnesty or anti-dream act facts, which could educate the public. They didnt just block the accounts (including mine) but have removed all links that lead to articles, which has an objective to tell the truth about the Dream Act really being a voting act for illegal aliens.
This mess by La. Republicans and their history on working with Tx Republcians to use cheap illegal alien labor is why Piyush Jindal will not win Alabama because they do not like him.
This is the exact reason why I can not stand tx and la. republicans-no matter what Texas says now, if it would not be for Tx. republicans the south would have no illegal aliens. So, too little too late. I hate these people with a passion.