Thread: New Party

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Party

I am a lifelong Republican who will leave the GOP if this abomination against our Nation passes. What most upsets is the plain tyranny and contempt shown by most of our elected representatives towards the will of the American people. They are choosing to ignore and in the Presidents case even insult the views and wishes of the overwhelming majority of Americans for what really amounts to bribes and favors from lobbyists and business. What happened to our Democracy, when exactly did we sink into being an Oligarchy?

What exactly does it take to form a new political party? Will some Senators and Representatives leave the GOP and form a party leadership nucleus? I think the present GOP leadership need to understand this is what they face if they sell out our Country for Big Business cheap labor. I would imagine this was how it was when the Whig’s became obsolete and the Republican Party stepped in for them. The GOP will be in for a surprise when they realize that although having cash to buy influence multi-national corporations and Lobbyists cannot vote or campaign door to door. Oh yeah, no GOP grass roots voters would mean no more donations…or support from big business.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

I agree with you completely.
    I am a life long Republican too.
    There is only one reason that I am maintaining my affiliation with this party of sell-outs right now and that is Tancredo, Hunter, Paul and Sessions. I want to be a part of the party to make that last vote and then I am going independant.
    This year I have learned that I can no longer count on my party to represent me.
    Soon they will learn that they can no longer count on me (and I believe a lot of other ticked off Americans).

In fact, I think I will just spend the rest of my life as an independant. I don't want anyone to assume they have my support again. From now on, I want them to earn it.

Reagan made me a Republic, Bush made me an Independent. My husband was a lifelong Democrat; now he is also an Independent. We need a Third Party.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie
    Reagan made me a Republic, Bush made me an Independent..
    I'd say that pretty much sums it up.

I too am done with this party.Im all for a third party because both partys now will destroy this country.The worst thing about this is our votes dont seem to matter any more.Do we really live in a country with a democracy any more?Im beginning to believe we dont.The country will not survive this bill.Im just sick too death but will not give up.We real Americans,the ones who speak english dont surrender.This fight isnt over.

I'm a life time Republican as well ... my family has been Republicans since there were Republicans.

What has happened to our Grand Ole Party is a disgrace. I don't know and can't recognize the people leading our party. I listen to these people in the RNC and GOP offices, their spin-masters, our Republican officials, their fast talking airhead spokespersons and with few exceptions wonder ... who are these people, where in the H E ** did they come from and when did they invade and take over our Political Party?

Republican representatives are so enamored with the White House they can't see the forest for the trees. They think if they don't stick to the BushMonster, they won't get any money for their campaigns and won't receive any support for the things they want to do for their districts and states. This is outrageous that we allow this Presidency to continue. It is a disgrace that we would allow this Presidency to destroy our party and try to destroy our nation.

I heard a segment tonight about a major annual fund-raiser where last time Bush raised $27 million. Today he only raised $4.5 million.

Cut off the money. If the GOP or any candidate that you feel has betrayed you sends you an envelope to put some money in ... fill it with cotton balls and mail it back to them with a Post it Note that says:

"Returned to Traitors for Disinfection"

Signed,

"Fluffy, Not Stupid"
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Have you guys looked at the Constitution party? This is the party Ron Paul really belongs in! Check out their website--

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

However, I don't know if you could ever get more than one or two Congressmen or Senators to leave either party to form a new party. They see it as too big of a risk for them Although if the money flow to Republicans slows to a trickle...hmm...money does talk!

Nobody in politics has any guts anymore except Ron Paul, Tancredo, etc. and their chances are awfully slim. Too many Americans either don't care, or don't have time to keep up with the real issues.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)