Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A new segregation..

Hello everyone, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Heather and I am an American, born and raised in California and now at age 22 living in Denver Colorado while I attend college. I never thought I would live to see the country that made me who I am today- A strong, smart young lady with good morals; turn out to be what it is today. Growing up in California I've had many bad experiences as a young girl with illegal aliens, notably sexual harassment. I moved here to Denver so that I could get a new start, and ironically ended up in a worse place. Something interesting happened to me recently here, that makes me wonder just who has the right to point the "Racism" finger at people. I am not racist agaisnt anyone, but I am a law abiding American with no criminal record so I feel obligated to post one of my many stories...I was on the city bus, I think now they call it the RTD or whatever, going to downtown for a new ID, since my old one expired once I turned 21 and since I have a passport, never bothered until recently to get a new ID since I didnt need to. So anyways, I got on the bus and sat down in the front, there were alot of gangbangers and hispanics on the bus that day, your usual "anchor baby" from the 80's, that love violence and "ghetto" lifestyle...I'm sure you guys know what I'm talking about..So anyways I am still somewhat new in Denver so I dont know all the bus route's and streets. I sat next to some of these hispanic people..the mix of teenage anchor babies and middle aged hispanics. Suddenly once I sat down, they all got up and sat somewhere else...Like I had a disease or something. It made me feel hated and outcasted. I sat there alone and minded my own bussiness the rest of the bus ride, but I missed my stop because as said before, I am still new here and dont know everything yet. Before I was aware that I had missed my stop, I asked a older, hispanic man [ he looked maybe in his 50's] if I was on the right bus for my destination. He ignored me, and got up and sat somewhere else!!....I eventually got help from the bus driver. Then another time I got on the bus, it was very packed and the bus driver had asked everyone to make room, I noticed all the hispanics had taken up the seats and were being rude and not letting any white people or non hispanic looking people take a seat. I also witnessed a group of hispanic kids harassing an elderly man, mocking him and laughing at him and this was frusterating the man and they proceeded with disrespecting him until the poor guy couldn't take it anymore and got off the bus. Wasn't the first time I've seen that either...So then I proceeded to sit where the man was sitting, and one of the mexican girls called me a "puto gringo" or something like that, and their whole little rat pack started wooing and laughing like it was some big silly joke to insult an innocent person for nothing. I sat in that seat for a few minutes but I was scared to death because I have seen hispanic people start fights with other people on the bus for little or close to no reason at all, and I did not want to get involved in something like that. Just as my stop was coming up, some more hispanic teens got on the bus and there was some trashy looking girl with her big loopie earrings and "ghetto" attire, and she asked if she could take my seat and I nicely said "sure thing!" and got up, and gave her my seat; my stop was close anyways. So as I was walking up to the front of the bus to get off, I overheard her start talking to the hispanics that were already there, the previous ones who had harassed the elderly man; and she was saying racist things about me like that I had no ass, I had ugly white skin and some very rude other stuff [ I am half puerto rican, so I can understand spanish pretty well, since my great grandma spoke it] the worst thing I heard her say, was "if she didnt get up I would have punched her in the face, this is MY seat. White people are gonna be the slaves next." I'm terribly sorry if this post comes across as hateful or racist but please understand I have done nothing wrong and I fear for my life everyday just taking the city bus somewhere simple. These hispanic girls have such bad tempers you never know when one is going to freak out on you and knock your lights out over nothing. I am an american and I remember as a child we used to be allowed to wear shirts with the American flag to school without being sent home by the principle, and all the other stuff illegals have taken away..It's just awful, does the congress not see how it is for the average girl like me?? Maybe we should stick Barack Obama on one of these city buses in disguise for a day and see how he likes it...Maybe then, something would get done but until our politicians and "high up on the ladder" people get to experience the depression illegals bring on us first hand, nothing will ever get done. Oh and I got fired from my job because I CHOSE to speak english instead of spanish, and everyone I worked with spoked spanish and got bossy and pissed off at me when they'd ask me something and I'd say "Please say it in english"....They also never washed their hands after going to the bathroom and went right back to putting fries on the grill.

Welcome littleirishgirl. I am sorry this has happened. Take the anger and frustration you feel and direct it at call your local leaders and representatives to change things. That is why we are all here.

As mad as I get and as angry as your situation would make me, we need to make sure we do positive things.

You know you have a place here to vent!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

welcome littleirishgirl
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

littleirishgirl............your story sounds very much like I witness in this very small town I live. The migrants come in here and sometimes hang out in the KMart store. I notice they make a lot of rude remarks to ALL the women they see in the store or in the parking lot. (once even when I was with my daughter they had sad things in Spanish about her) Needless to say I was about to stand my ground that day! Some of these guys are grown men! They are very rude people! And what some of them do,reflects on the rest of them! Of course now they are no longer migrant workers. They are just here to stay. Or is it they are here to work?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

littleirishgirl - Hi, welcome to ALIPAC. I read your post. Wow, it is so depressing sometimes. It seems just when it can't get any worse, I read something like your post that tells me it is even worse than I thought. I haven't personally had experiences like yours. I think it might be in part my age, I'm a lot older than you, so didn't have to grow up with this new generation of Hispanics that have such atrocious attitudes. Also, I haven't used public transportation in a while.

We really need younger voices like yours in our movement. Do you know very many other young people your age who feel the same way, or who've had the same kinds of experiences? If so, please refer them to this website.

It doesn't help living in California or Colorado. If you can, you might sometime consider moving to one of the midwest or northwest states, they aren't as invaded - yet.

I can tell you this issue is a struggle. This invasion started literally decades ago, about the time you were born. But unfortunately, the political correctness police, along with their allies in the media, managed to intimidate politicians so much that they would not speak out against it. Many of us knew it would eventually get to this point, but there was no stopping it. Most Americans were, frankly, oblivious, until recent years when it has gotten so bad they can't miss it.

But we have to keep fighting, we cannot give up. Even if we just make slow, incremental changes. Otherwise, we could lose our country as we know - or knew - it.

It really helps me to know there are so many other people who feel the same way. There are lots of organizations and websites like this one trying to fight illegal immigration. I like this site best, but some of the others serve a different purpose. Like Federation for American Immigration Reform is more of a think-tank/research org, at least thats how I think of it. Also NumbersUSA is good. There are actually several state organizations, and I think Colorado might have one, you can google for it.

Welcome to ALIPAC. Glad to have you.
    Last edited by Jean; 07-21-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Welcome littleirishgirl! Sorry you've had these bad experiences. The gangbanger/ghetto attitude spans all races. Idiot teens think it makes them "cool", instead it makes them look like fools.

Reverse racism, unfortunately, is alive and encouraged in America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Welcome littleirishgirl! You’re among friends now!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Welcome......What you have described is what most people have experienced here. Many have been run from their homes and communities and endured much the same behavior you have described. This mob mentality is something I'm for sure not accustomed to.....but it is more and more risky to go out alone anymore or even a quick run to the store without experiencing behavior like this. I don't understand Spanish but from what I've been told from people who do......it's not worth repeating and something I would never say to another human being......vile is putting it nicely and jail time for us if we dared say something like that. Whether it be blatent racism, to sexual harrassment or inciting violence or threats. My husband and I have been blocked from going into an open music store because we were white and not welcome to shop there. Had clerks walk away and refuse to wait on me, heck I could go on and on like many can here. Never have I ever felt like an intruder in my own country like I do now. And as you have found.....moving doesn't fix it because it's apparently an attitude than is rampent across the country. There's areas of town where you can longer even drive through during any time of day without fear. Let alone read signs or feel safe to even ask for directions. Believe my I've tried.....from Florida to Nebraska, big cities and small towns. My brother-n-law is in Denver and his view is like yours. He owned a business and got jumped a few times and is harrassed and he's older and not able to physically fight a mob while they scream at him in Spanish......his area is turning into a Mexican barrio as we speak and he too is wondering where he can go to be safe. Some have made it absolutly intollerable to live in their own homes.....and if it's like alot places....the Police aren't any help. I don't care if it's music blasting at 3 AM, chickens in an apartment, no parking or lude behavior, housing code violations, drugs, guns, theft or what it is....but suddenly we are expected to tolerate any behavior thrown at us. Smile, enjoy it because this is the "new America".

I'm white, my ancestors never owned slaves, we weren't wealthy or came from any money ever......I wouldn't and have never treated another human being the way I have been treated by some minorities. I feel for those who have been treated like this but I for one am tired of being the mis-placed target for all the hate. And angry as all get out that we as a whole, are expected to take it without complaint or be called racist or a hate monger or a traitor to race, if they stand up and say something.. It's the behavior not the skin color that is the issue, but since the behavior seems to come from those of a different skin color.....it's easy for them to cry racism. I have Cubans in my family, my oldests daughters long time boyfriend is Puerto-Rican and American Indian, her best friend is a anchor baby from Mexico, my husbands best friend is Mexican (American), one of my favorite neighbors was Mexican (American) in Florida and he fled when the rest of us did because he couldn't stand living around that. So it's not just "white people" who are having issues with this.....they no more want to be associated with this kind of people than I want to be compared to the KKK simply because I'm white. I'm an old woman.....I'm no threat to anyone, I mind my own business and treat people with respect and would just like to be treated the same. But for some reason.....it's definately on the decline......and I for one have a fiesty streak and am fed up with it. I will report you to the store manager or whatever if the behavior is out of hand. I will demand you speak to me in English and if I have to wait for an hour for someone to dig up one who can.....I'll wait.

I am concerned with how bad things will get for sure if this economy doesn't shape up......it's literally just trying to stay safe anymore in alot of areas. You don't have to do anything to be a target either....just breathing is enough. Like you, I'm not used to that and it's not my country or the way I was raised.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

builditnow and littleirishgirl WELCOME TO ALIPAC

Thankyou, both for the warm welcome! I do know of many youth, some younger then me even who are anti-illegal immigration that have gone through far worse situations then I have, and I will most definetly redirect them here to this website.

Regarding the teens with the ghetto mentality that spans all races: Yes this is true, and not just in america, however I was talking about the teens who live strong to the "vatos" way of life and are involved in real violent mexican gangs, which seem these days to be more overpowering then other gangs.

Here in Denver there seems to be alot of illegal latinos, and ALOT of people standing behind them and the rubbish they beleive in. The teens I see, are girls dressing like prostitutes speaking no english, ditching school in mid-day to go be up to no good. The reason why I am so afraid of them is because they are very short tempered, if you ever talked to a pro-illegal/"ghetto" mexican, or hispanic person you'd know that they are very bad! I have friends that are mexican who have broken away from their families because they do not belive in their way of life. I dated a hispanic for a couple years, he was american and so was his family but he was totally agaisnt illegal immigration and other mexicans called him a self hating racist for this.

I have gone to the welfare office with my friend before, she was trying to get some benefits for her because she was a new single mom, they denied her WIC, food stamps, and cash assistance and only approved for her to get medicaid and while we were there we saw alot of mexican girls walk away with a bunch of stuff that should have been given to my friend. I dont belive in illegals no matter where they come from, the big problem is illegals from countries other then mexico dont come here and flaunt it and demand things. It is absolutely retarded that mexicans even say things like "california belonged to us and we are going to take it back". Since when did california EVER belong to mexico?? As far as my knowledge from what I remember learning in middle school social studies; The spanish europeans conquesador's took over mexico and conquered the aztecans, they later took california which was then conquered by napolean, and napolean needed funds to continue his war agaisnt england so we bought california from him. Spain owned california, it was never mexico, Spain is in no way affiliated with mexico or mexicans. An illegal or ignorant mexican kid who prances around waving the flag of an obsolete country on this glorious land wouldnt know that though. Here in Denver we have alot of these types of teenagers. You should see the sinco de mayo celebrations, we have raids of cops that patrol all the streets just on that day because they somehow manage to do 100x more crimes on that particular holiday. It's just awful here, and I am considering moving to one of those states, my grandmother lives in seattle now, and I thought it was an okay place.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast