Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lol, this reminds me: Spanish people raped aztecan women, and other natives of mexico thus creating what we now know of the mexican race and isn't it ironic that spanyards were hungry for gold and metaphorically speaking thats basically what mexicans are too?? Just pillaging the land like their european ancestor's did, for gold when none is to be found for them. Regardless of whomever "rightfully" owned california, the fact is it belongs to america and thats how it will forever stay hopefully. Afterall, you dont see french people coming here demanding we give them back louisiana.
    Isn't that the kicker. We hate you for what you did to our people and so were going to do that to you and more......except wrong people....Spanish did it, not English....or they'd be speaking English and not Spanish. Wars are won and lost and land is bought and sold and you can't come back generations later demanding it back coz you didn't like the deal. Not to mention this country was founded by people escaping horrible treatment to find a better life. To act like every white person has never understood brutality or fought for freedom is sheer ignorance. To think every white person who came here hated Indians and owned slaves is insane as well. Heck watch a movie like Braveheart or read some history books......they too have suffered in history.

Then had to laugh coz they just had something on TV about a hispanic girl who says she didn't get a job at the Hawaiian Tropic restaurant or something because she didn't speak "white". English is not a
    "white" language. Or better worded, not all white people speak English. There isn't even a common European language to cover where all the "white folks" came from. There was more than English here...German, French, Spanish.....etc. I mean heck, as Americans, who'd we fight to get our freedom from? England. We had Indians working with French or English.....so obviously there was more than just a massive culling of Indians like they try and change it to be. All you English speaking white people just came and killed Indians and then ya got slaves and all you whites have just been bullys to everyone else since. Not to say wrongs weren't done, but there's not a group alive who hasn't at some point in their history....and not all had a part in the wrong doings here or thought they were right or we wouldn't have come as far as we did. But no.....better to just hate em all than bother looking at them like individuals. That's the only way we bridged the gap before. Individuals..who happened to be different colors or ethnic group.....not a Borg collective based on race or ethnic group.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's the criminal mentality these kids were raised with. Here's a perfect example:

http://news.aol.com/article/new-jersey- ... nge/321877

Cops Say Woman Left in Cold for Revenge
    They always run in "packs". Irishgirl, I would make an anonymous call to Child Services for these kids. They need to be taken away from the parasites.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Welcome littleirishgirl! Glad to have you here. We need more younger members such as yourself. This helps prove that we are not just a bunch of 80 year old internet pilots complaining about "changing demographics". I am in my 30's and there is a wide range of members from all over, all different ages.

About Denver, I have never been there, but I had a conversation about 10 days ago with a friend of mine who went there for a big trade show they have every year there for my industry. I was shocked when she told me how dirty the air and the town is. Funny thing- when someone mentions a "dirty city" it prompts me to ask about illegals-sure enough she said there seems to be plenty of them there. There used to be a show on back in the late 70s with Robin Williams called "Mork and Mindy" that took place in Denver. For some reason, I always pictured that town being what it was in the show - Clean, historic, mostly white, so thats why I was so surprised. Now reading your story further confirms that.

I'm really sad for what you are going through. I grew up in CA and dealt with my fair share of harassment from mexican girls with thier unreasonable tempers. They were constantly accusing me of "making eyes" at thier boyfriends when I didn't even know who they were talking about. This was constant all through Jr high until one day I snapped and started fighting back. Everyone warned me not to. They told me if you fight one be@n, you gotta fight the whole burrito, but I did it anyway and came to find out it was just an act. They were truly cowards as most bullys are.

I wish you the best. Unfortunately, there is going to be a rise in reverse racism against light skinned people because of a dark skinned man being POTUS and because we are being outnumbered. Everyone knows it and no one seems to want to talk about it.

It is wrong and is not the american way.
    Not that things like that weren't done before, but we made laws to stop that abuse......and now suddenly it's OK because it's someones "culture"? No thanks.....we're going to have to go through abuse, spouse abuse, sexual abuse, womens rights, child abuse, childrens rights, animal rights, racism, workers rights, etc. and the whole shabang ALL OVER AGAIN, just to bring the newbies up to par. It's like the last few hundred years never happened. Heck they had a guy kill his brother over 2 bucks. No though or respect or value of human life at all. It's trying to take basic animal behavior and trying to advance to basic things for a civilized society. Never saw a country go backwards so quickly.....and thought humanity had gotten better. I thought beheadings and burning people and all these barbic things went with the middle ages........no...alive and well somewhere on this world and we're supposed to see it as "culture" and not anything to be concerned about.

They were constantly accusing me of "making eyes" at thier boyfriends when I didn't even know who they were talking about.
    LOL.....the guys are like that too......I killed him coz he was looking at my woman. Thank God I'll be dead before they get around to dealing with this again......once was enough.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    It is wrong and is not the american way.
    Not that things like that weren't done before, but we made laws to stop that abuse......and now suddenly it's OK because it's someones "culture"? No thanks.....we're going to have to go through abuse, spouse abuse, sexual abuse, womens rights, child abuse, childrens rights, animal rights, racism, workers rights, etc. and the whole shabang ALL OVER AGAIN, just to bring the newbies up to par. It's like the last few hundred years never happened. Heck they had a guy kill his brother over 2 bucks. No though or respect or value of human life at all. It's trying to take basic animal behavior and trying to advance to basic things for a civilized society. Never saw a country go backwards so quickly.....and thought humanity had gotten better. I thought beheadings and burning people and all these barbic things went with the middle ages........no...alive and well somewhere on this world and we're supposed to see it as "culture" and not anything to be concerned about.
    Yeah its heartbreaking...People killing each other over ipods, and little petty things, they should go to church... all these illegals claim to be very religious and catholic but they do alot of sin unto god and it wont go unpunished. America was built by god and his love for people..When the judgement day comes all of us who did wrong will be judged by him and when the politicians bring up seperation of church and state, god is going to tell them about the seperation of heaven and hell.god sent his only son to spread his word many people had to suffer for what we are blessed to have today, yet so many take advantage of it. Illegals dont fight in our wars, they don't do anything to earn or deserve what they are receiving...I wonder sometimes if congress even listen to us, the REAL america that is heartbroken and feels like a alien in their own country. We arent racist we are home sick. All they seem to care about is money and celebrity...All this money spent on illegals could help our disabled children, among so much other things..I'm just at a complete loss for words and dont know what else to say...I'm just so dissapointed.

They always run in "packs".
    That is so foreign to me. I remember when some of my friends went to Italy and such after highschool. They were told never to go out alone. "Decent girls" didn't go out by themselves. Then I was reading about South America and there were tourist warnings for women to not go alone, stay in groups because of sexual harrassment and vunerability for crimes. Here it's been driven into me, self responsibility, don't wait for others, go by yourself. Heck it's been decades since I even went shopping with the girls at the mall. In fact, outside of my daughters, I can't remember the last time. I hate crowds and I'd probably starve to death before I could get a group together to go grocery shopping. My parents wouldn't let me go on group dates or go out with "the girls". They figured there was trouble in groups and weren't fans of the "well everyone else was" excuse. They kept a tight reign and held people personally responsible for their own actions. LOL....and I tested their reserve every chance I had. And more times than I care to admit, they were right in many cases. Hard to go against the pressure of a group, and a pain to hoof it home coz I wasn't driving.

I wonder sometimes if congress even listen to us, the REAL america that is heartbroken and feels like a alien in their own country. We arent racist we are home sick.
    I don't think they are and I think they are so removed from how the rest of us live it is foreign to them. If people didn't know who the President is or some of the government officials, and they didn't have protection and money to flaunt.....I'd like to have them wander the streets with their kids, or their wife and experience what happens to the rest of us. Everytime they visit, there's the big fanfare and loads of cops to clear the way, that I don't think they see the ugly side. Plus as with everything....it can look superficially pretty on the outside and pass just fine for a visit....but it's not the reality or the situation of everyday life.

Like with Denver getting ready for the convention......get those homeless out of here....free movie passes, whatever. New paint and a spit shine and looks good. Everyone goes through that before inspections or when the word is out that the big boss is comming.......everyones smiling and happy and on their best behavior, with the best people there and don't have a clue how much dirt has been swept under the rug to make it look that way. I'm not a fan of Chicago either. Stay around Grant Park and the main attractions and it appears ok for the most part.....but from the stories I read.....watch out once the sun goes down.....an entire other city comes to life and it's not so nice. Daley's fine.....he's got his armed body guards looking out for him. Just don't be a kid riding a bike down the wrong street.

Welcome littleirishgirl! Your story is one of MANY I'm sure. The entitlement attitude that illegals have is a disgrace. I'm glad I wasn't on that bus. I WOULD have started a fight.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

SicNTiredInSoCal - Regarding your warning about the rise in racism/reverse racism against light-skinned, non-hispanic people: I couldn't agree more, except I think it already started a while ago. And they already have their rationalizations and excuses for why it is okay against whites. I'm sure it will get worse.

For God's sake, will enough whites realize this AND be willing to take action before it is too late? I'm not real hopeful, because not enough people heard the warning bells about the invasion soon enough. And the politicians were cowards who wouldn't oppose the invasion even if they knew of the potential negative ramifications.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast