Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CIS

New Video on Arizona Illegal Entry

Gaming the Border: a Report from Cochise Co, AZ

Let us know what you think...

As I never open links from first time posters I dug this up:

Gaming the Border: a Report from Cochise County, Arizona
    By Jerry Kammer, Bryan Griffith
    August 2010
    Videos

If you like this video and would like to see more, please donate to the Center.

Credits

Writer/Narrator/B-roll:
    Jerry Kammer

Video Production/Graphics/Editing:
    Bryan Griffith

B-roll:
    John Ladd

Hidden Cameras Footage/B-roll:
    BorderInvasionPics.com

WASHINGTON (August 10, 2010) – Federal officials routinely assure the public that they are gaining control over the Arizona border. Despite these assurances, “Gaming the Border: a Report from Cochise County, Arizona,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CIS
    I understand not wanting to click on the link from someone you don't know. I didn't think about that when I first made the posting.

To clarify, I'm Bryan Griffith of the Center for Immigration Studies (hence my moniker "CIS"). I thought that this would be a good forum to get a reaction from informed viewers.

Although I just created an account, I've received ALIPAC e-mails for years now, as I receive e-mails from various organizations that work in the immigration debate. It's an easy way to keep up with new issues.

That said, when I wrote, "let us know what you think," I meant let the authors of the video know what you think. All constructive criticism and kudos are appreciated.

Hey Bryan, it is good to see you here!! Maybe you can get some ideas and direct feedback concerning illegals from our members and pass them along to your boss.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CIS
    I'll certainly do what I can and answer inquiries. As you can imagine, we get a lot of e-mail through the Center's website too that I try to answer, sometimes it can be overwhelming, particularly when things start heating up in the news.

Something I'd be interesting in learning about is what other blogs/websites people read to keep up on the issue. I read a lot but I'm stuck here in DC so I may have a limited list compared to folks around the country.

CIR after circumventing your link I was very impressed by the site and found the video excellent. That's why I formatted it so that it was less suspect.

Paranoia can be a good thing when surfing the web.