Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A New Wave of Illegal Aliens?

I'm just wondering whether anyone has noticed a huge increase in people from countries other than Mexico over the past say year or so.

I really believe the "preferred way" to enter the United States ILLEGALLY is by flying in to "visit relatives" and then just overstay your visa.

Anyone noticing this more and more, I think in particular people from the Middle East, but not just the Middle East.

Or have we allowed this many people in? They're taking a lot of jobs away from Americans.

If you ask me, we have people coming in and overstaying their visas from all over the place.

If the economy is in this much trouble, and it sure seems to be, commom sense would make one think that the government would be extremely concerned not just about Mexico and other Latin American countries, but all of these other countries who seem to think our laws are one big joke too.

Any thoughts regarding this? Has anyone else observed this phenomenon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that people around the world are believing that, "if it works for Mexico, it can work for us".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The economy IS in trouble--it's really sick! And Dr. Clinton and Dr. Obama know just the cure---sign up more imported voters who can vote for them because the evil Dr. Bush has ruined it already!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Here in So. Calif.,particularly Orange County I have noticed a huge increase in Muslims. Five or six years ago that didn't exist. At the malls many women are dressed in the "traditional" gowns that cover them that is how I have noticed.

call me crazy, but there have been books written on this.

The quickest and most sure way to destroy a country is to fragment it and destroy its culture and dilute its population.

Who do you think are making these immigration laws. The NeoCons. These persons have a globalistic agenda. read this:
    http://www.solargeneral.com/SG/cofc/cofc08.htm
    http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/CofCchap7%2bRef.pdf

So, dilute the population.

I mean, in another 20 - 30 years.. this country will just be a hodpodge of competing cultures with the "global mentality" that have no reference to the country our founding fathers built. And many here are supporting the candidates that willl just support this.

Through-out the history of the world people with common interests, cultures, religions, language and beliefs united to form nations. Diversity has done nothing except create wars, conflicts and special interests.

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Well what do you expect, Bush and the Senate have being trying to pass amnesty for the past couple of years, of course foreigners will come and try to take advantage of it.

Re: A New Wave of Illegal Aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Any thoughts regarding this? Has anyone else observed this phenomenon.
    In Michigan the economy is doing very badly because illegal immigrants from the middle-east and asia have been throwing Americans out of work. Detroit was made a sanctuary city last May to protect anti-American Muslims settling there illegally. The local papers censor stories on this out of fear of being accused of hate speech. Many Indians settle here illegally by pretending that they are in the "process" of getting an H1-B visa.

Read the following story. All that has to happen is for an even more corrrupt group of politicians to replace the ones we have and the floodgates will be open to millions of "temp workers" from the third world:

http://www.fpif.org/fpiftxt/2962

U.S. Immigration Policy on the Table at the WTO

Sarah Anderson | November 30, 2005

Led by India , several countries are demanding expansion of U.S. visa programs for temporary professional workers.

Although the Bush administration's reluctance to expand its visa offer has been a disappointment to Indian and other developing country trade negotiators, U.S. officials might still be planning to use Mode 4 expansion as a bargaining chip. The time for pre-summit creative deals is running short, but the Mode 4 matter is not expected to go away. No matter what happens in Hong Kong , the issue is bound to re-emerge in future talks.

...acting U.S. Trade Representative Peter Allgeier re-ignited the issue by hinting that the administration might be open to increasing Mode 4 access. In an April 19, 2005 letter to members of Congress, he stated that provisions on Mode 4 delivery of services were a “critical pillarâ€

I agree with you all too. What has made America great is the melting pot. We have had generations of Judeo-Christian beliefs that have pretty much worked. When you start allowing cultures that have absolutely nothing in common with the "common" people, the cultures clash. Europe is on its way to becoming Eurabia. It is NOT working there. America needs to wake up!

Ha -- you ought to come to the Northern Virginia area. In addition to so many illegals, many from El Salvador, there are muslims swarming the place. They work everywhere, in restaraunts, malls, fast food places .. .the most alarming place so far to me was at my bank -- Bank of America -- which, I must say, I am completely REMISS so far in not pulling out of it.

I just haven't had the time -- and that's sad.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast