Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is kind of on-topic, slightly off-topic. Has anybody else noticed that more and more when they "estimate" the number of illegals in this country, they have a disclaimer stating that "this does not include those whose visa's have expired", or something to that effect?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    call me crazy, but there have been books written on this.

The quickest and most sure way to destroy a country is to fragment it and destroy its culture and dilute its population.

Who do you think are making these immigration laws. The NeoCons. These persons have a globalistic agenda. read this:
    http://www.solargeneral.com/SG/cofc/cofc08.htm
    http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/CofCchap7%2bRef.pdf

So, dilute the population.

I mean, in another 20 - 30 years.. this country will just be a hodpodge of competing cultures with the "global mentality" that have no reference to the country our founding fathers built. And many here are supporting the candidates that willl just support this.
    I agree with everything you said!...We have people working in our own government that are working to destroy this country.

Suppose one day the Mexicans or Muslims get enough of their people into the US to gain control of the government by voting us out.
    Do you think Clinton , Obama, McCain or any others who are intent on giving this country away will have a prominent position in the new governments or will they be reduced to middle class or lower? Will they be stripped of all their power so they are finally put in their places. They will then be as helpless as we are. They are all fools.

Led by India , several countries are demanding expansion of U.S. visa programs for temporary professional workers.
    This is EXTREMELY EVIDENT in Georgia. I've talked to a lot of people from the Middle East, primarily India, and although we are suppose to be friends with India, the people I talk to from there do not seem to be too fond of America or U.S. citizens.....or SOMETHING.

Oneday at work this guy tried to convince me that GWB was responsible for 9/11.

I realize that some Americans think this.....but it was disturbing to me to have someone in our country on a work visa attempting to convince me of this about the president. I didn't like that. I did not let on as to how I felt.....JUST TO SEE how far he would go. He went FAR in his accusations.

I don't know.....maybe it's ME, but this really scared me. But it's not just that, I'm listening to what a lot of these people say and it's not very kindly about the USA.

I'm thinking we need to really be cautious regarding these visas. We're just too darn naive or too darn stupid. One or the other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    call me crazy, but there have been books written on this.

The quickest and most sure way to destroy a country is to fragment it and destroy its culture and dilute its population.

Who do you think are making these immigration laws. The NeoCons. These persons have a globalistic agenda. read this:
    http://www.solargeneral.com/SG/cofc/cofc08.htm
    http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/CofCchap7%2bRef.pdf

So, dilute the population.

I mean, in another 20 - 30 years.. this country will just be a hodpodge of competing cultures with the "global mentality" that have no reference to the country our founding fathers built. And many here are supporting the candidates that willl just support this.
    I agree with everything you said!...We have people working in our own government that are working to destroy this country.
    Sure...whoever gets the most "voters" wins!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    Suppose one day the Mexicans or Muslims get enough of their people into the US to gain control of the government by voting us out.
    Do you think Clinton , Obama, McCain or any others who are intent on giving this country away will have a prominent position in the new governments or will they be reduced to middle class or lower? Will they be stripped of all their power so they are finally put in their places. They will then be as helpless as we are. They are all fools.
    USA_born: THIS IS HAPPENING ALREADY! IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME WHEN HISPANICS WILL RULE THIS COUNTRY. THEY CERTAINLY HAVE ENOUGH LEGAL AND ILLEGALS HERE TO CHANGE OUR VOTES ALREADY.
    THIS IS WHY I REALLY THINK THERE SHOULD BE A COMPLETE STOP TO IMMIGRATION FOR AT LEAST 10 YEARS. MAYBE THEN, THE U.S. GOVT CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO.

THE ELITE AND POLITICALS IN POWER DO NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING IN THE SAME POSITION AS WE ARE IN. THEY HAVE CLOUT, AND THE FOREIGNERS WON'T FORGET ALL OF THEIR THEIR HELP GETTING AMNESTIES.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In Georgia, there are many Muslims in the last 6 years.

El Salvadorians, Asians, Indians, Africans, Cubans you name it.

But the Mexicans have taken over everything.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I just think we need to slow down. It's too much and we're not giving people a chance to assimilate, learn about the history of their new country, understand all the heartache and bloodshed which this country has gone through for this freedom, and in general a chance to learn to love this country.

Too many people are using and abusing our country, AND the American people.

It's very easy to see.

The "best interest" of our country seems to be either non-existent, or very low on their priority list.

We need to stop all immigration for at least 5 years. We need to work on ridding the country of al lllegals for the next 2 years. We need to overturn all anchor baby crap and send them and their parents packing.

I would bet my life that our economy would improve drastically
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    We need to stop all immigration for at least 5 years. We need to work on ridding the country of al lllegals for the next 2 years. We need to overturn all anchor baby crap and send them and their parents packing.

I would bet my life that our economy would improve drastically
    I would love to see that happen, but too many people in the US havent "woken up" yet to whats going on.

I hate watching my country go down the drain

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast