Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    Suppose one day the Mexicans or Muslims get enough of their people into the US to gain control of the government by voting us out.
    Do you think Clinton , Obama, McCain or any others who are intent on giving this country away will have a prominent position in the new governments or will they be reduced to middle class or lower? Will they be stripped of all their power so they are finally put in their places. They will then be as helpless as we are. They are all fools.
    Here in California that has already happened...The Mexicans have gotten control of our government here. Now we are a welfare state for all the illegals aliens that are here...Now we have lots social programs and freebies for the illegals, all paid for by the hard working middle class Americans...This is going to happen to the whole country when all the Mexican politicians gain power in every state!

We need an organization that just educates the public - the media isnt doing it (Dobbs the exception)

We need lots of billboards
    newspaper articles
    research
    facts
    TV ads

This organization shouldn't lobby - we have those - this organization solely needs to focus on letting the 98% of america that doesnt know the facts what is really going on in illegal and legal immigration.

Anyone know of an organization like this?

Can we start one?

LegalUsCitizen....Funny you should ask! Just today I was talking to my daughter about the HUGE , sudden influx of Indians in our neighborhood! I happen to be located between two major hospitals...UCLA and Cedars. This year at Christmas, the shopping malls in these areas were filled with Indians; and for the first time, I have seen Indians shopping at my local market. My daughter is a realtor and she said most of her clients now are from INDIA!

Lo and behold, I read an article this a.m. that said 67% of all nurses applying for testing in CA are from INDIA! That explains why they are living in the areas near UCLA Hospital and Cedars!

On the plus side...they do speak English! On the negative side....they are taking jobs from Americans.

Ha -- you ought to come to the Northern Virginia area. In addition to so many illegals, many from El Salvador, there are muslims swarming the place. They work everywhere, in restaraunts, malls, fast food places .. .the most alarming place so far to me was at my bank -- Bank of America -- which, I must say, I am completely REMISS so far in not pulling out of it.
    I work in DC. I can't believe the amount of Mexicans, Indians and Muslims. They all have the whole family together, older mom, dad, younger mom and dad, pushing a stroller with small baby or two and the younger mom big and pregnant. The women are always dressed in their all covered dress even when it's 110 degrees and the men are dressed in western clothes. Doesn't make sense to me.

I have ALSO noticed a SIZEABLE increase of AFRICAN and ASIAN newcomers to Dallas, TX, over the past few years. My, I wonder HOW these foreigners can SET UP a STORE or a BUSINESS JUST like that!

While our congress debates about steriods in baseball and changes the menu in the cafateria, our country dies around us. I am no economist but I can see our country headed for financial disaster in many ways. All the new plans to "stimulate" the economy will prove disastorous. Between the IA's and our own government we are pretty well doomed.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    I have ALSO noticed a SIZEABLE increase of AFRICAN and ASIAN newcomers to Dallas, TX, over the past few years. My, I wonder HOW these foreigners can SET UP a STORE or a BUSINESS JUST like that!
    The USA lets over 1 million immigrants come to this country legally every year.

our legal immigration is also hurting our lives IMO and we need to work to cut it back and change it. I wish they're were more organized efforts going on to change this.

First of all the Mexicans are the majority in several major areas. They will control those cities and states, the minute they can vote.

The Indians and many other Immigrants are able to afford their education and to come here from their pay from all of the jobs we outsourced. They studied Engineering, Computers, Medicine, Nursing....all the things our kids refuse to do or have been so dumbed down they can't do. They saved that money, and start businesses here.

Now they Have the American Dream, while we have the Nightmare.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Read on:

http://www.realestatejournal.com/buysel ... ordan.html

Javier and Araceli Garcia, illegal immigrants from Mexico, never imagined that the U.S. government would help them realize their dream of owning a home.

But last year, the couple secured a $54,600 mortgage to buy the gray, 1,158-square-foot bungalow that they had been renting for eight months. The Wisconsin housing authority financed the loan. The Internal Revenue Service gave them an identification number that enabled them to apply for it at local Mitchell Bank, which was happy to take their business.

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002512.html

Soledad Aviles, an immigrant from Mexico with a 6th grade education who can't read or write English and makes $9 an hour, was approved for a mortgage of $615,000 by Washington Mutual. It should be noted off the bat that Washington Mutual is one of many banks that accept the Matricula Consular ID card as proof of identity and which is easily forgable.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul269.html

Some illegal immigrants – certainly not all – receive housing subsidies, food stamps, free medical care, and other forms of welfare.

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002640.html

Now the Department of Public Social Services in LA County has released its numbers for November and it shows that illegal aliens received $37 million in taxpayer funded welfare and foodstamp benefits in the month of November 2007 alone.

If the government did not want them here... no way could anyone that is not a legal citizen own property and buy houses, and get mortgage subsidies in this country.

Think about it.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast