Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: The newest buzzword for illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by lindiloo

Message from an H1B holder.

Not all of us take other people's jobs. My job had been advertised for almost a year when I applied. Since then it has been re advertised three times without any qualified applicants.

It is amazing to me you have not all realized the L visa program is much more of a threat than 65,000 H1b's each year. That program is unlimited and any american company who employs people overseas can transfer a staff member stateside after six months working for them. They can apply for green cards without their jobs ever being advertised to see if there are any suitable applicants here in the US.

I pay my taxes, support my family, have my own health insurance and pay all my sons tuition fees in advance. Not sure how much of a threat I am to you?
    I am sure you have watched the videos of Lawyers explaining to employers how NOT to find Qualified and Interested US workers and if they did how to disqualify the applicant?

But you are correct in stating the L-Visa is more of a threat.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

"PRELEGAL" Goood Lord!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Politically Correct. That is how we are being beaten down. It has worked with race, and gender. Now it it used for this cause. Now is the time to quit buckling under this issue. Stand up for what you believe, and do not shut down or shut up "in the name of being PC", as defined by those that are trying to win their own way. They are not PC, yet require their version from us...are we stupid? We need to stop this discussion now.

What are we supposed to call them? I am tired of the answer, " no human is illegal". The jails and prisons are full of illegals, and that is where illegal immigrants ought to be, too. We are not saying that illegal immigrants do not deserve human rights (and they get more than their share in the USA and they get to trample on our rights, but they don't deserve Citizen rights. Somehow, in the name of being PC, we are browbeaten into this argument. It always takes this twist, because they don't have an argument. Yet we let them win by backing down to be PC.

What laws or moral codes say these folks are chosen and need to come before legal citizens and those that have earned the rights of this country?? This is crazy.

I have had some folks ask me why illegals should have to assimilate, like that would be a crime. We live in a land being run by kooks.

There will be plenty of jobs "Americans Can't fill" because they are so busy converting everything they can to Spanish. Children are held back in school, being forced to learn spanish, instead of focusing on math and science. Our Children won't be able to fill any jobs, because they are dumbed down. They won't make it in college. They should be able to choose what other languages they want to speak, not be forced to learn Spanish because our government wants to give us to Mexico.

Re: The newest buzzword for illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi USANevada, I spent most of last summer working in LAS. It's a great place, but, damn you got a lot of illegals all over the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

"PRELEGAL"
    prelegal means FAST TRACK to amnesty, green card, and full citizenship.

Any of you H1B lurkers still hanging around? Illegals are gonna pass you up and get your green cards. It'll be just like a feeding frenzy.

You H1Bs take our jobs
    Illegals take your green cards
    We lose
    You lose
    Illegals win. How 'bout that, H1B?

You know how to translate Spanish to Hindi yet?

Actually, McCain also supports SKIL, which pretty much implies a direct path to permanent residency for anyone who gets an advanced degree in the United States.

Anyway, don't count your chickens before they hatch. Wasn't bush a pro-"amnesty" president? Yet how many amnesty bills were passed under him?

I found another name for illegal alien. You're going to love this one.

Then two nights ago, Rachel, Beth and I went to Danbury (it's about an hour away from Hartford) for a rally protesting the passing of 287g, which would essentially have the police working for ICE and give them the authority to invade the privacy of those who have an insecure resident status.

Here's the rest of it;

Again, I respect the different opinions about the immigration topic. And I've realized that it is a huge hot button issue- it seems like the bottom line is that a lot of people are scared. They're scared of immigrants taking their jobs, raising the crime rate, replacing their cultures, and sending the message that our country is the land of opportunity for anyone, not just legal citizens. I can understand these fears, but personally I wish those who are already here would be granted amnesty. 287g was passed with an overwhelming majority (19-2) and I understand why it was, but I'm afraid that now the over 10,000 illegal immigrants in Danbury will be scared to report crime or anything else to the cops. I know that some might say they deserve to be scared because after all they came here illegally, but in my mind I feel like the problem already exists and there are more compassionate ways to deal with it. Just like I feel that the homeless and substance abusers exist and being angry that they exist doesn't help the problem at all.

Even though 287g was passed, I'm so glad I went to the rally. There were over two thousand Hispanic residents of Danbury there, with signs and American flags, and the energy was so great. People thanked us and you could tell it meant a lot to them to have the support of young, white Americans who they normally wouldn't expect to care about their well-being.

Anyway! It's a heavy topic. Right now I'm just looking forward to going out for coffee with some co-workers, and then going home early and hiding from the snow.

http://jvinhartford.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... rants.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Insecure resident status???

That's RICH!!!

I wonder if that is the same person who came up with "food insecurity" for hunger!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123