Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't think the illegal immigration bill that that came out of the SC House is the reason. It only fines companies that employ over a thousand workers and has state contracts. If there are any illegals leaving South Carolina it is because the construction industry is slowing down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I can tell you that we are getting outflow from Arizona here in
    Vegas

At this point its just a shell game

One state cracks down and they flow to other states that don't
    (MOD EDIT)

Just like Suborder Blattaria!!! (I hope that is acceptable)

Good. I will move there they aren't, then. And the illegal loving employing states can have them, and have all their troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    We don't want anymore in Georgia, but I bet they are coming here.
    bootsalinda,

Nope, the illegal aliens have been leaving Georgia since they passed strict laws there last year.

The illegals are on the run out of GA, OK, NV, and now SC!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    I don't think the illegal immigration bill that that came out of the SC House is the reason. It only fines companies that employ over a thousand workers and has state contracts. If there are any illegals leaving South Carolina it is because the construction industry is slowing down a bit.
    I disagree, these reports started coming in right after the legislation passed. An economic push out of the state would be less dramatic than what people are seeing in SC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One friend, I have known for 20 years, walked out into his driveway the other day and looked down the block to see many trucks being loaded at the same time! He sat and watched the illegals load up and when they started to roll out he waved Goodbye!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    We don't want anymore in Georgia, but I bet they are coming here.
    bootsalinda,

Nope, the illegal aliens have been leaving Georgia since they passed strict laws there last year.

The illegals are on the run out of GA, OK, NV, and now SC!

W
    You did mean Arizona ?

Because I can tell you they are coming to Nevada by the thousands

I hope you are right William.

I am seeing more and more of them in my area. Maybe I am seeing them because they are not working anymore.

I really do hope they don't state hop. If the employers are really held accountable they will be discouraged from doing so.

Our only state Trauma Care Hospital - Grady Memorial is in big trouble. About to close the doors, if they don't get problems solved. Supposedly a private source is going to give them the $200 million dollars for the initial bailout. The Hospital is being required to be run a new way with new board.

Illegals have affected the healthcare in this state, tremendously. Not the only problem in our healthcare, but the straw that is breaking the camel's back.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

The economic tsunami is finally reaching our shores as a direct result of years of bad economic policy decisions, including illegal immigration. Who knows.....given time, maybe the entire situation will correct itself and we won't have to deal with the buffoons in Washington on this issue!!!

Is that why I've been seeing more and more SC Lic. plates here?
    Haven't noticed the plates but been alot of u-hauls on the roads.....don't know if they're leaving because of all the forclosures or on there way in to a sanctuary state.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast