Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Speaking of IAs leaving-a lady at work this week has said in Manassas, (part of PWC)there are soooo many houses for sale or for rent everywhere and according to her-"word on the street" is the illegals are leaving PWC and heading to Arlington Va because they heard it is a more welcoming place to them.
    She also expressed great concern over what would happen to her community when the IAs leave-she said "Who will pay all the personal property taxes" She acted as though the town would fall apart with out them in it to keep it afloat!

Banned
    The part they are not getting is that when massive
    amounts of illegals leave a community , demands for
    services go down , Schools , hospitals , and many other
    services will cost less to fund

GREAT!, I might be able to go to myrtle beach again! Boycott might be over!

If there is one place that would just get rid of them with an iron clad enforcement, I'd move there in a minute! NC has just gone downhill, we hvae the PC politics and the money grubbers here. We used to be an execellent state and our schools used to be great, well in the country areas, Charlotte schools have always sucked!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    But the facts are , they are not really "leaving"

Its a huge shell game , they will leave a state when the crackdowns
    start but they usually just migrate to neighboring states
    As they leave one area to go somewhere more "welcoming", we'll see more and more legislation that will keep them moving until, hopefully, they'll finally be forced home.

Several counties here are using 287g. It started with one brave sheriff and has taken off. Unfortunately my sheriff hasn't seen the light yet but I've got a feeling his rose-colored glasses are about to be taken off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    according to her-"word on the street" is the illegals are leaving PWC and heading to Arlington Va because they heard it is a more welcoming place to them.
    She also expressed great concern over what would happen to her community when the IAs leave-she said "Who will pay all the personal property taxes" She acted as though the town would fall apart with out them in it to keep it afloat!
    Your co-worker needs to get a clue. Who paid property taxes before the invasion I wonder. It won't take long for Arlington to come to their senses I'll bet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    GREAT!, I might be able to go to myrtle beach again! Boycott might be over!

If there is one place that would just get rid of them with an iron clad enforcement, I'd move there in a minute! NC has just gone downhill, we hvae the PC politics and the money grubbers here. We used to be an execellent state and our schools used to be great, well in the country areas, Charlotte schools have always sucked!
    You're sure right about NC. I can't wait for Weasley and cohorts to hit the road. They've ruined this state.

We've already got at least 500,000 illegals. I wonder how many we'll get from SC?

Your co-worker needs to get a clue. Who paid property taxes before the invasion I wonder. It won't take long for Arlington to come to their senses I'll bet.
    Sadly, I doubt it. Arlington welcomes illegals with open arms. There is a councilman Tejada who got elected AGAIN, which I couldn't believe. He's all for opening it all up wide.

Arlington legal citizens are just the kind of liberal rose colored glasses yuppies who dont' seem to mind it, as long as they stay on the SOUTH side of Arlington and don't invade their pristine neighborhoods on the north side.

Oh Crap

leaving SC must mean they'll becoming to FL. We have the Gov & Senators to please them all . A million and a half now and growing . in FL it's now press 1 for cuban, press 2 for Mexican , press 3 for english . Why aren't our Traitors arrested ?
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

They are coming to Texas

Texans thought we had it bad before. We are being over run with illegals here in Texas. Our ER's are over run with illegals. They can't speak english and when we as for ID they give us their Mexico ID. When we ask for their ss# they have no ss# or they pull a ss# out of their pocket that's written on a piece of paper. They've over run the free clinics.
    We the People. You the Invader

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234