Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Will that be 3-5 eastern or mountain time?

Hi William. Long time no see.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Quote Originally Posted by jinky
    Will that be 3-5 eastern or mountain time?

Hi William. Long time no see.
    Hety JinkY That will be eastern time, here are the details. hope u can make it

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-129835.html

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

......ahhhhh YES. Tis a good week here at ALIPAC! I'm so proud of us and proud to be a member here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the new numbers on the board look very good.......and I have seen some new members as well........GO ALIPAC>>>GO WILLIAM GHEEN!!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

People are desperate to find solutions to the illegal immigration issue in their own areas. Alipac provides such a great one stop news source for all that deals with illegal immigration and the efforts to end its impacts on our nation.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

WOOOOOO WHOOOOO Way to goooooo "alipac"!!!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12