Like Tree4Likes

Thread: "The NEXT ELECTION WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT IN OUR LIFETIME" said for 50+ YEARS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"The NEXT ELECTION WILL BE THE MOST IMPORTANT IN OUR LIFETIME" said for 50+ YEARS

Find out who really controls the Rising Debt, Constant War, Poisoning of Food/Water/Skies, Implementing Agenda 21, WIDE OPEN BORDERS, AND THE DUMBING DOWN OF OUR FUTURE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Project for the New American Century Manifesto:

“…the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.”

"process of transformation" - IS THE AGENDA FOR THE 21st CENTURY OR AGENDA 21

"new Pearl Harbor" - WAS 911

"What can we do?" - WE(THE PEOPLE) MUST RUN AND WIN OUR LOCAL CITY, COUNTY, AND STATE OFFICES. IT IS OUR DUTY. I volunteer to help DO ANYTHING I CAN including, but not limited to, passing out flyers and/or even sweeping/cleaning floors.

PNAC(LOOK IT UP) has intertwined members of the same groups - Counsel on Foreign Relations(CFR), Tri Lateral Commission, Bilderberg' Group, Globalists, World Bank, Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund(IMF), among others, and even the Conditioned "Conspiracy Theory" term Illuminati.

Here is a site that attempts to get THE PEOPLE involved Locally, but I dont think it has gained much traction yet and of course I am a hypocrite for posting it while not even putting for the effort to research it, much less get involved in it. "Well what had happened is..." Its called Freedom Connector and IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH LOOKING INTO. http://connect.freedomworks.org/

UNTIL THEN - WE CAN AND MUST FIND OUT WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE AND STOP BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS/SERVICES!
    Last edited by WalkerStephens; 05-17-2015 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerStephens View Post
    Find out who really controls the Rising Debt, Constant War, Poising of Food/Water/Skies, Implementing Agenda 21, WIDE OPEN BORDERS, AND THE DUMBING DOWN OF OUR FUTURE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Project for the New American Century Manifesto:

“…the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.”

"process of transformation" - IS THE AGENDA FOR THE 21st CENTURY OR AGENDA 21

"new Pearl Harbor" - WAS 911

"What can we do?" - WE(THE PEOPLE) MUST RUN AND WIN OUR LOCAL CITY, COUNTY, AND STATE OFFICES. IT IS OUR DUTY. I volunteer to help DO ANYTHING I CAN including, but not limited to, passing out flyers and/or even sweeping/cleaning floors.

PNAC(LOOK IT UP) has intertwined members of the same groups - Counsel on Foreign Relations(CFR), Tri Lateral Commission, Bilderberg' Group, Globalists, World Bank, Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund(IMF), among others, and even the Conditioned "Conspiracy Theory" term Illuminati.

Here is a site that attempts to get THE PEOPLE involved Locally, but I dont think it has gained much traction yet and of course I am a hypocrite for posting it while not even putting for the effort to research it, much less get involved in it. "Well what had happened is..." Its called Freedom Connector and IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH LOOKING INTO. http://connect.freedomworks.org/

UNTIL THEN - WE CAN AND MUST FIND OUT WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE AND STOP BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS/SERVICES!
    your 100 % right don't buy their Products every family dollar store has every thing from china don't buy it cheap .

It is going to take everyone voting to offset the fraud.

I wish it were that simple. The Act of 1871 turned the "perception" of The United States of America into the Corporation UNITED STATES and then in 1938 the Erie Railroad Co. v. Tompkins Supreme Court Case stripped WE The People of our Common Law Rights, that was transferred from before the Magna Carta. It is written into Law and Will not be given up easily by those who are the Bosses(CEO/Owners) of those we Vote to be the "President" of our Corporation.

Erie Railroad Co. v. Tompkins
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2jzKS-diiI

Story of the Magna Carta
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zT4hkAxzLg

***The Act of 1871(Act of DC)*** IMPORTANT!
    RESEARCH FOR YOURSELF
    This just a short easy to watch video on Act of 1871 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHhiAJQQ148
    (this video is for advaced watchers who have a Large "Collection of Information")

"Trust but Verify"
    Last edited by WalkerStephens; 05-18-2015 at 11:24 AM.