Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I posted real fact about the Real ID from DHS. They will maintain control of a central database. That comes from them. Not me. Follow the Link MW. Perhaps you are not as experienced with computers as I am, but nonetheless, to those who have read and studied the facts of the Real ID, ignore MW's rhetoric.

It does not take the use of much brain function to read through the documents I have shown from AAMVA, DHS, SCSL to realize the Real ID is not a choice for Americans.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I posted real fact about the Real ID from DHS. They will maintain control of a central database. That comes from them. Not me. Follow the Link MW. Perhaps you are not as experienced with computers as I am, but nonetheless, to those who have read and studied the facts of the Real ID, ignore MW's rhetoric.

It does not take the use of much brain function to read through the documents I have shown from AAMVA, DHS, SCSL to realize the Real ID is not a choice for Americans.
    If having a central database is your issue, then it's too late as there's already a central database. If you are experineced with computers then you should know this.

The RealID is just a better way to prove who you are - to match the data base to the ID - finger print - digitial picture

[quote=Once_A_Democrat]
    Quote Originally Posted by "jp_48504":1ouge3bd

If having a central database is your issue, then it's too late as there's already a central database. If you are experineced with computers then you should know this.

The RealID is just a better way to prove who you are - to match the data base to the ID - finger print - digitial picture[/quote:1ouge3bd]

They claim it is not a national database when in fact it is. They claim that it is not a national id card and it is. They claim it will stop illegals and terrorists, which it wont. I The law also gives unfettered power to DHS to what they can allow on the ID card. The last time in world history when that happened, Millions were rounded up and died because of their beliefs.

I have a problem that their are no privacy protections, I have a problem that my information will be shared with Mexico and Canada.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

MW
    JP wrote:

I can do without the personal insults, JP. I have read what you've provided but unfortunately you're not reading the information I've provided. Having an honest debate with you on this is next to impossible because you absolutely refuse to look at the whole picture.

Not only is Real ID a choice for America, it's the only choice at this time. If you've got a better plan to offer a "secure" driver's license and/or identification card than you should contact the appropriate people with your proposal. Until a better plan comes along, the Real ID Act of 2005 is the best we got.

Excerpt from DHS:

Is this a National ID card?

No. The proposed regulations establish common standards for States to issue licenses. The Federal Government is not issuing the licenses, is not collecting information about license holders, and is not requiring States to transmit license holder information to the Federal Government that the Government does not already have (such as a Social Security Number). Most States already routinely collect the information required by the Act and the proposed regulations.
    http://www.dhs.gov/xprevprot/laws/gc_1172767635686.shtm

JP wrote:

The last time in world history when that happened, Millions were rounded up and died because of their beliefs.
    Your faith in America and your fellow Americans is very disturbing. To suggest such a thing could happen here is ludicrous (more hyperbole).

JP wrote:

Perhaps you are not as experienced with computers as I am, but nonetheless, to those who have read and studied the facts of the Real ID, ignore MW's rhetoric.
    That is the second time you've attempted to shut me down. What's up with that? Does it bother you to know that there are those of us that support the Real ID Act after doing our own research? Your selective postings aren't the only game in town.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

For those of you who know history and the real truth about the Real ID, please be sure to make your calls. For those of you who support it, there is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise so lets just stick to the topic of the thread. If you want to garner support for the Real ID start your own thread and have fun with it.

Well, I have already contacted my senators
    and representative to SUPPORT the Real ID.

Good luck on your fight.

MW
    odiesback wrote:

Well, I have already contacted my senators
    and representative to SUPPORT the Real ID.

Good luck on your fight.
    Ditto!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If the Real ID was such a great law, it would have passed on its own merit, but it failed many times. Ronald Regan didnt want a National ID Card and neither do I. This Police State Nazi Id will be repealed.

MW
    JP wrote:

If the Real ID was such a great law, it would have passed on its own merit, but it failed many times.
    Many of the individuals in the U.S. House of Representatives that cosponsored the the Real ID Act of 2005 are our allies and have been for some time. Folks like Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter (cosponsors of Real ID) know a good anti-illegal alien/terrorist plan when they see one. Just because Ron Paul didn't sign on doesn't mean it's a bad plan.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    JP wrote:

If the Real ID was such a great law, it would have passed on its own merit, but it failed many times.
    Many of the individuals in the U.S. House of Representatives that cosponsored the the Real ID Act of 2005 are our allies and have been for some time. Folks like Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter (cosponsors of Real ID) know a good anti-illegal alien/terrorist plan when they see one. Just because Ron Paul didn't sign on doesn't mean it's a bad plan.
    Using your Logic: Just because Tom Tancredo approves of it doesn't mean its a good plan either. Real ID might have good intentions, but it is still full of holes and is a bad idea.

for those of you who oppose the Legislation that started this thread, please contact your members of Congress.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast