Like Tree11Likes

Thread: No human being is illegal!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No human being is illegal!

Why do you seek to dehumanize immigrants with your hate speech?

DerailAmnesty.com Dissertations: Truth And Accuracy Are Unacceptable

Truth And Accuracy Are Unacceptable
    Many members of the undocumented population on Long Island are hopping mad. They have grown tired of being told they don't belong in the United States and made to feel as if they are unwelcome. Consequently, earlier this week, some of the undocumented and their supporters took to the streets to protest the hateful use of the term "illegal" in conjunction with the word "immigrant."

When interviewed by a local member of the press, here is some of what they said they would like the American public to know:

Osman Canales, Gay Rights And Immigrant Rights Activist

- I'm a human being, don't call me 'illegal!'

- It's a racist word against our community.

- We are not criminals. We are hard working people that are here just looking for a better life.

Elias Llivicura, Unmarried Teenage Father

- The term "illegal," you know, it makes some people feel uncomfortable.

- We also have feelings, too. It makes me feel like I'm different from everybody else. It makes me feel, like, really bad inside

- I can't do anything about it. I can't change it, so it's just what I am. I'm undocumented, what can I do?

Jackie Saavedra, a Mexican unauthorized resident who has been attending college classes, chimed in with the observation "by saying 'illegal,' they're assuming that we broke a criminal law."

What is not indicated by the newspaper articles about this event is that George Orwell was in attendance. Actually, it is unlikely he was anywhere near the vicinity in view of the fact that the author of 1984 passed on many years ago. However, prior to his death, he did issue a pair of statements that can well be said to have particular relevance to this protest that unfolded on Monday:

- We have now sunk to the depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.

- Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
    Last edited by working4change; 08-22-2012 at 06:30 AM.

well I live in the South Bx & Im also hopping mad . why you have our jobs your family come over to our Country
    & get every thing free & who Pay we do come over to the South bx & see who has the jobs it sure
    in hell,not me the illegal immigrants that who & china . you name it we have them working . so don't come & hand us this . made BS we are not racist if you all come over the right way yes but you did not hello
    & yes obama roll Out the red Carpet . & the Amercian get the kick In the ass have . long island look as bad as
    The bx one hell of a mess I get mad when I have to phone & say . P one for English That a good one
    I live In USA & i have to P 1 for english Now who the is mad hello
    I very happy gov sign the paper .
    yes you can do some thing about this go back home we want
    I don't feel sorry for any of the illegal immigrants at all I still out of work thank to you Illegal Immigrants
    No amnesty Or dream act

When will these people understand that using a politically correct term will not change things? Do they honestly think that it will magically make them belong? Do they think it will magically make it alright to take a job away from an American citizen who needs to support their family? Do they think we will suddenly open our arms to people who blatantly break our laws and jump to the head of the line? How is it hateful to stand up for our country its laws and our people?

These illegals only want to be seen as hard working people that only want a better life. Not once do they mention that it is at the expense of an American citizen. Not once do they mention how thousands of our people have died at the hands of illegals. Not once do they mention the millions of dollars they cost us in tax dollars.

These people who have a total disregard for our laws and often our language want respect. It is not going to happen no matter how many sympathizers are behind them. It is not going to happen just because they want it to. Respect is earned. You don't go around taking and demanding things of a country that is not yours. You do not slap the face of its citizens and those coming through the proper channels.

Maybe the US could send all its criminals to Mexico and try to convince their government they're not illegals.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No human being is illegal!
    They place themselves in a state of being illegal by being here without permission.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hello Kiara
    you are right it not going to happen they don't respect Our laws at all yes the American get the slap in the face
    . Thank you again
    i can not wait until Obama the hell out & this mitt just as bad as obama
    No amnesty Or Dream act

When will these people understand that using a politically correct term will not change things?
    It won't change the truth. However, as propaganda it is an insidious tool. That is why we hear today about Gays vice Homosexuals; undocumented immigrants vice illegal aliens; pro choice vice pro infanticide; moderate vice extreme liberal; progressive vice Marxist/Communist; right wing extremist vice conservative; etc. George Orwell called it doublespeak (the Brits denied him a statue recently). It is a way to disguise the truth and promote lies. A way to disguise aberrant or evil by making it sound innocent.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO