Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: No justice for my murdered family member

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to Alipac Ladyhawk and kevinsdad,

I am sorry to hear of your terrible loss! You won't find a group of people more dedicated to stopping/reversing the sorrow and pain that Americans face everyday at the hands of illegals! I know it makes you want to "Scream, Get the hell out of my country!" Your voice will be heard here and together we will continue to fight for what little of our great country is left.

I want you to know I made this just for you, and everyone else suffering from this invasion of our freedom!
    It does work it just takes awhile to see the results, congress is slow to say the least! Thank you for joining this fight.

http://www.alipac.us/f9/congressiona...atives-248063/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Welcome to Alipac Ladyhawk and kevinsdad. My deepest condolences to you both.

My heart goes out to you both. I am so angry because recently I made a post on a forum about an illegal drunk driver who killed a man and there are some people who try to rake me through the mud. I am called hateful, a bigot, racist etc. I always word my posts very carefully in order not upset anyone. I am always respectful and never ever resort to name calling.

They ask if things would be any different if an American citizen would have caused the death instead. I tell them yes because the death caused by the illegal could have been prevented. They are like off in some kind of la la land and completely disregard the facts and say I'm picking on illegals and I have an agenda etc. etc. My God, doesn't anyone have any common sense and decency anymore? How can anyone stick up for illegals, especially one who has murdered someone?

Two or three were relentless in their commenting and I am still standing my ground! I can be just as relentless and tenacious as they are. We have to be. We can't allow such nonsense to go on. We must stand up or our fellow citizens and never back down, never give up, never surrender!

Welcome to you both for joining us here!!!!

I appreciate all the kind responses, but we have to finde a way to make noise in numbers, and it has to be louder than the last 21 years has been.

After 21 years, IMHO, we are fighting a three pronged pitch-fork.
    Prong one: Illegal immigration
    Prong two: Drunk driving
    Prong three: Campaign financing (big biz)

Drunk drivers are as dangerous as drunks with loaded guns. Many judges are drunks and will not enforce law concerning same because they may have to face that law. Big business finance eletion campaigns (local to national) and many politicians are closet alcoholics. Thus they will not tighten drunk driving law, and they are committed to those that finance campaigns (cheap labor.) Things always seem to come back to the old adage, "Follow the money,"

We the people lost control when we quit taking our red coffee can around the neighborhood asking for a buck to finance a campaign.

You say "overly simplistic." I'm seventy years old and I remember the red coffee cans and requests, and the in our yard debates. I know law enforcement and local politicians that are guilty of drunk driving. They will not pass or enforce laws where they may have to face the penalty.

Simply, it is huge, the problem. Kiara, I've been called racist, and I respond that this is an international political problem and I will not be shut down when I'm discussing foreign affairs. They will not pass laws where they might lose millions in campaign financing. We have to say so loudly and call them out!! (Amd be prepared to put $20 in the red coffee can.)

Now, am I always right? No, but I've found very few who are willing to dispute my reasoning, and the ones that see it, grab it immediately. I think a peaceful march on government is called for.

How do you eat an elepahnt? Likely only one bite at a time! As Americans we are too fractured, not adequate unity.

Thank you, W. I am adamant about this immigration issue. I did not mean to imply that you would throw me out. That said, as I am sure that you know from experience we sometimes must expect to be scowled at if not worse. Thank you for being uf front. I appereciate it. Illegal immigration is the obvious "symptom" of a larger problem, IMO.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ladyhawk, My heart goes out to you and all others everywhere who have lost their lives due to illegal aliens, whether they were killed by drunk drivers or otherwise.

Whether or not you get justice for your loved one in this life, be assured that "paybacks are Hell" with God!! HE will see to it that that person is punished!!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Ladyhawk and kevinssdad, your grief for your lost loved ones is beyond my comprehension, so I will only say, "I'm sorry and saddened about the death of your loved ones." May your efforts to turn back the illegal alien invasion help to hush your inmost cries of anguish, and may the successes along the way bring some meaning to your commitment to the memory of those who were so precious to you in this life, until you see them again with Jesus in the life to come.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Ladyhawk/kevinssdad:

It is a documented psychological fact that emotions influence people far more than logic and facts. Notice how almost all of the "arguments" used by the "no borders" lobbies do not use logic or facts; they promote pity and guilt. Obviusely, they are being coached by some very sophisticated propagandist.

Anecdotes tell stories that often invoke an emotional response for the listener. May I suggest that the best way to win the debate over illegal foreign squatters is to put emphasis on the use of anecdotes, and never allow them to control the language.

Dear ladyhawk and kevinssdad, may God bless you in your sorrow; you do honor to your fallen family members each time you tell their story. Your tragedies are two of a great many tragic injustices that are the results of the "no borders lobbies" influence on our national politics. They have created the illegal aliens crisis; it is cruel and immoral. We must strip away their carefully crafted image of moral righteousness.

May I suggest the stories of the rancher, Robert Krentz, of Aruizona who was killed on his own propberty by an illegal aliens/aliens in March of this year, also the rancher, Robert Barnett who has been subjected to an obvious harassment lawsuit of $32 million for acting in the support of the governments own law by holding illegal aliens for the authorities to come and pick them up, and the Fast and Furious scandal victim, border patrol agent, Brian Terry killed by illegal alien criminals.

Every time they come with the "poor Jose is just trying to feed his family" we should respond with a story of poor John Smith who could not find any job because illegal aliens got to the employers first.

God bless you,

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never." Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12