Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No one wants these two very flawed candidates for president

Accept for the MSM, I haven't heard or talked to anyone that I know of who is supporting either McCain or Obama...Both these candidates are from the bottom of the barrel and are so horrible and flawed, that the people I talk to are really frightened of what either of these two idiots will do to the country... Sadly people are trying to make a decision which candidate will 'HARM' the country the least. Being the best and the most qualified mean nothing anymore!

It's pretty sad that our media stuck us with these two jokers. And believe me, the media picked them and that right was taking away from the American people.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: No one wants these two very flawed candidates for presid

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Accept for the MSM, I haven't heard or talked to anyone that I know of who is supporting either McCain or Obama...Both these candidates are from the bottom of the barrel and are so horrible and flawed, that the people I talk to are really frightened of what either of these two idiots will do to the country... Sadly people are trying to make a decision which candidate will 'HARM' the country the least. Being the best and the most qualified mean nothing anymore!
    Unfortunately, there are millions of uninformed band wagoneers wanting to elect our first Black president. Unfortunately, the key word is UNINFORMED. The fact that Obama is articulate, intelligent and has a brain gives him the appearance of a savior in comparison to Bush and McLame. The suffering through 8 years of a moron who doesn't have 2 brain cells to rub together is the major reason that American sheeple are jumping on the Obama bandwagon and off the cliff simultaneously. Those who voted for Bush are very much responsible and share the blame for this travesty formerly known as America. BUSH will forever remain the bottom of the American barrel.

No matter who wins this election, thanks to Bush, America for all intents and purposes is already officially toast.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

April
    No one wants these two very flawed candidates for president
    Noone but the corporate elites and the corrupt politicians who have been bought off.

My thoughts exactly, Molly! I'm dreading the next four years...either way, we will have the worst of the worst...the absolute bottom feeders of US politics. PLUS, the worst Congress in history! We don't have a chance!

I'm just praying that something unforeseen will happen, and they will both be disqualified...Obama for not being a natural born citizen, and McCain for having a psychotic breakdown! Stranger things have happened!

macamnesty is in columbia and mexico touting free trade at a time when most major US companies are announcing closures and lay offs ??

Is this man an idiot ? talk about being out of touch with Americans,how the heck did this guy ever get any one to vote for him ? I still say it was rigged.

I had a strange thought as I watched jaun macamnesty on tv in columbia yesterday.

Does it seem to any one else that he is trying to loose this election on purpose? if not he and his advisors are idiots
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Justonehere, I agree with you.

I think the next President has been pre-determined for at least a year. First, I think fraud has been proven by the mere fact McCain is the republican nominee. He did awful in the primaries, then suddenly Romney and Huckabee drop out. Romney was the big shocker. As soon as that happened I knew the election was rigged. Here you have this idiot McCain, stand up and say he knows nothing about the economy, yet the economy is #1 voter issue at the moment.

You have to keep in mind that there is one globalist governing body and that is the Council of Foreign Relations. It is very rare to find anyone in the news media or in our government that is not a member of this organization. So is McCain and Obama. They are all on the payroll of their CFR master.

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    macamnesty is in columbia and mexico touting free trade at a time when most major US companies are announcing closures and lay offs ??

Is this man an idiot ? talk about being out of touch with Americans,how the heck did this guy ever get any one to vote for him ? I still say it was rigged.

I had a strange thought as I watched jaun macamnesty on tv in columbia yesterday.

Does it seem to any one else that he is trying to loose this election on purpose? if not he and his advisors are idiots
    I had the same thought, Justonehero. This is my vast left wing/right wing conspiracy theory:

These two make Hilary look good and that's pretty bad. Makes me think both parties are colluding to make Hilary president.

I can't wait to see what surprised both conventions have for us! My way- out-there predictions. By some "miracle" Hilary will emerge the winner at the DNC convention.

Let's face it, McCain couldn't win the nomination when he was younger and I can't remember how many times he's run. HE'S the BEST we can come up with? HAHA not by a long shot! Sounds like the GOP wants to lose the election for sure, with him at the helm!

How's that work for you all?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

First, I think fraud has been proven by the mere fact McCain is the republican nominee. He did awful in the primaries, then suddenly Romney and Huckabee drop out. Romney was the big shocker. As soon as that happened I knew the election was rigged.
    I am no conspiracy buff but I am near certain fraud took place to get McCain the nomination. Think about it, Fred Thompson didnt get in the race until late and halfheartedly. He is a known close buddy of McCain. They colluded to make sure Romany lost in SC and FL. Then McCain joined forces with Huckabee to finish Romney off in the rest of the primaries.

There should be a justice department investigation. This is far worse than Nixon ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueTexan
    First, I think fraud has been proven by the mere fact McCain is the republican nominee. He did awful in the primaries, then suddenly Romney and Huckabee drop out. Romney was the big shocker. As soon as that happened I knew the election was rigged.
    I am no conspiracy buff but I am near certain fraud took place to get McCain the nomination. Think about it, Fred Thompson didnt get in the race until late and halfheartedly. He is a known close buddy of McCain. They colluded to make sure Romany lost in SC and FL. Then McCain joined forces with Huckabee to finish Romney off in the rest of the primaries.

There should be a justice department investigation. This is far worse than Nixon ever did.
    I agree with you about the fraud...Of all the republican candidates, McCain was the least likely to be the chosen one for the republicans.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck! This whole election is a sham from the get go!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast