Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO street gangs -- MS-13?

has anybody heard whether the so-called "street gangs" in New Orleans shooting at rescue workers are MS-13 or illegals? I pray they are ... this would be just another example of how the "citizens" are not being protected
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I guess nobody agrees ... but I would like to know who these gangs are
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie, I understand your point. It would be best if this had never happened and best if gangs had not played a central roll in delaying the rescue effort. But they did, and if it turns out it is MS-13 related....our argument about illegals endangering the U.S. will be so significant and important there will be no way for it to be overlooked.

This is exactly why it will take a "super reporter" or newspaper or investigator to find out. That's what I think, do you agree?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dont think they have very many Hispanics in New Orleans; chances are the gangs were like the Bloods, etc. I also heard that inmates from the jails broke out and joined the gangs.

I don't know, Chris. You may be right, but I think if illegals are in all our other cities, surely they'd go to New Orleans too. Afterall it's an easier destination from Mexico than Florida and Georgia and North Carolina.
    Remember it's very likely there's as many as 20 million in the U.S..

I would think New Orleans would have been a great haven for MS-13.
    I think that eventually we'll find out. But it may take some time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I did a search for some old news stories involving MS-13 and New Orleans but came up with nothing substantial. Okay, well I might have found one on a New Orleans newspaper's web site, but the site is down obviously from the storm, so I can't read the article. I think the gang problems in this case are most likely black since they are heavily populated in the area.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Okay, well I might have found one on a New Orleans newspaper's web site, but the site is down obviously from the storm, so I can't read the article.
    If you can find it on Google, they do make cached versions available.

50,000 illegals in the LA state are 50,000 too many in any way that you look at it. One illegal getting money that you or I donate is one too many. One illegal getting employment to clean up the damage is one too many. An acceptable number to me is around zip zero none.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Okay, well I might have found one on a New Orleans newspaper's web site, but the site is down obviously from the storm, so I can't read the article.
    If you can find it on Google, they do make cached versions available.

50,000 illegals in the LA state are 50,000 too many in any way that you look at it. One illegal getting money that you or I donate is one too many. One illegal getting employment to clean up the damage is one too many. An acceptable number to me is around zip zero none.
    That article turned out to be nothing. It was about a bust of MS-13 gang members in Maryland.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Mamie, I understand your point. It would be best if this had never happened and best if gangs had not played a central roll in delaying the rescue effort. But they did, and if it turns out it is MS-13 related....our argument about illegals endangering the U.S. will be so significant and important there will be no way for it to be overlooked.

This is exactly why it will take a "super reporter" or newspaper or investigator to find out. That's what I think, do you agree?
    yep ... and that "super reporter" is Jerry Seper of the Washington Times ... we just need to put a bee in his bonnet