Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: NO such thing as "jobs that nobody else wants"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Since 2000, there have been about 6.5 million net new jobs created in this country. What percentage of those net new jobs are held by people who are in this country but not born in this country? The answer is all of them. There are fewer native-born Americans working today than there was in the year 2000." rick santorum

If you live in a sanctuary city, you would never even bother to report illegal workers - Immigration services hasn't answered the phone for years.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    This time we started noticing a car with 3 Hispanics parking in the front of our property staring at our worker in a threatening way. If we approached them they would speed away.

Americans are first.
    Illegals - and the officials of foreign governments - treat us with contempt, because in their eyes we are contemptible weaklings.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    When I start probing around construction jobs to see if I can make a complaint I get angry looks too. I got a lot of angry looks when I worked in construction too, so everyone has a sense of entitlement. But we have to stop these people. There is a huge family owned landscaping contracting business nearby, with several branch offices, besides, ICE should have raided them years ago (and I did complain) but ICE will do nothing these days. Obama has tied their hands, and the ACLU would sue them for "racial profiling"!!!
    In many areas, Hispanic immigrants sew up the construction companies so that no Americans are hired. Its almost like the mafia.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by kass444 View Post
    In many areas, Hispanic immigrants sew up the construction companies so that no Americans are hired. Its almost like the mafia.
    I recently had an experience with this very thing. Had a company come out and give me an estimate for a roof replacement. I asked the man if all his employees were in the country legally. He then went on to explain to me that they have a handful of contractors that work for them and it is their job to hire the workers. In other words he could not guarantee the roofers were here legally.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I recently had an experience with this very thing. Had a company come out and give me an estimate for a roof replacement. I asked the man if all his employees were in the country legally. He then went on to explain to me that they have a handful of contractors that work for them and it is their job to hire the workers. In other words he could not guarantee the roofers were here legally.
    That's exactly what happens in the residential construction industry as well. The licensed contractor hires a framing subcontractor who is many times an illegal, or an American subcontractor who runs a crew consisting of illegals. Many illegals are running the own businesses now and the licensed builders, including most of the big tract home builders, have no problem hiring them. It is very difficult for an American subcontractor, with an American crew, to compete with these outfits.

This is why we need to try to bust them up with business laws. I'm a construction veteran. And even before the immigration trend there was an awful lot of skull duggery going on, usually contractors (fly by night or under the table) ripping people off. And I've even seen situations where American contractors were so filled with self pity they would set fire to their projects to get insurance money. How sick is that.

So the contractors that are illegals? They are probably violating a number of business laws----because they flat out don't care and everyone seems to be doing it. I have tried to get people interested in how to report them. For example we are right on the state boundary, and I see these illegal alien landscapers driving over to the other state---back and forth. They just don't care. Whereas most American contractors know they need proper licensing and can't just go anywhere. So I have learned how to report the little bands of illegals, but it isn't immigration law it is business licensing and regulation.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not plan to vote for Hillary Clinton, since she supports more immigration.

Immigrants (legal or illegal) no longer add much value to our country. At one time, the USA needed immigrants to come here, develop the land and work. But that was a long time ago, and we have too many people here now....and not enough jobs to go around.

And we greatly preferred skilled tradesmen to move here----not hunters and gatherers and corn grinders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    And we greatly preferred skilled tradesmen to move here----not hunters and gatherers and corn grinders.

True.

The people who immigrated to the USA previous generations, were all legal immigrants. America needed people here. Now we are completely past the saturation point. We're called racist if we don't keep letting everyone in, though.

The USA and European countries need to learn how to take care of their own citizens first. We can't keep taking everyone else in the world into our countries.

I've read from qualified sources that the average Aztec woman of the house spent half her day grinding corn kernels to make tortillas. I believe it, because they had primitive corn plants and stone tools. And probably any number of mouths to feeds. Those Meso Americans were no more civilized than the plains indians, who did not even have horses until the Spaniards came. They moved and chased all their game on foot. The Aztecs just bullied their way when they moved south to the Valley of Mexico.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123