Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by savecalifornia
    Geez that's even more frightening. So what's to guarantee that only American citizens are deciding the next President?
    NOTHING!!

Some states tried passing laws requiring proof of citizenship before people could vote!! Arizona actually did pass the law.

However, these laws are now being legally challenged-----and the issue goes before the Supreme Court on January 9.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Nothing. I have been thinking maybe we should get a bunch of Californians to attend the poll workers meetings and attack this issue. At the back of our Primay books there is listed the Voter Bill of Rights. #9 and #10 are interesting - We can't campaign or demostrate but we have the right to ask questions and observe the election process and we have the right to report any illegal or fraudulent activity. If we could get an organized effort to let our government know we are watching maybe we could get some changes.

You will not see me taking a REAL ID. I am looking for a new state to move to.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Florida also made the ID policy for voting more stringent. It too is being challenged.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Beginning July 1, motorists will no longer get their diver’s license on the spot. Instead, they’ll be issued a 20-day certificate to drive. Identification documents that you provided to the DMV will be scanned in and officials in Raleigh will review them for their authenticity..............
    The temporary certificate is for driving purposes only. It will be on a sheet of paper and won’t contain a picture.
    Temporary certificate on a sheet of paper.......what will prevent illegals from forging a new paper 'temporary certificate' every 20 days and drive with that? Seems like forgery of a sheet of paper tons easier than a real license.

You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.
    Abraham Lincoln
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I hear ya, JP. I'll be moving myself, if it comes to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I hear ya, JP. I'll be moving myself, if it comes to that.
    I am doing more than thinking. I have already begun throwing stuff out and packing. I am house hunting in the states that have flat out rejected the Real ID. My business can easily be moved from one state to another.

I will fight until it is time for me to renew my license and then I am out of here.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

NCDMV HALTS DRIVER LICENSE ISSUANCE TO AID NATIONAL SLOWDOWN Monday, January 07, 2008

RALEIGH — Due to the slowdown of a national computer system this morning, the North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles has halted issuance of all driver licenses and identification cards statewide.

The national system became overloaded this morning which significantly affected the ability of driver license offices to issue licenses. Halting North Carolina issuances is intended to help the national system recover. Officials advise those seeking North Carolina driver licenses or identification cards to call before going to the driver license office.

DMV will issue another advisory as soon as there is an update in the situation.

***NCDOT***

https://apps.dot.state.nc.us/pio/releas ... spx?r=1490

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    You don't have to have a DL to vote here in CA. I spoke to some poll workers that I know and they said they are not supposed to ask for ID, just to make sure they ask if they need an English or Spanish ballot.
    Spanish ???? << There's the whole problem
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    You don't have to have a DL to vote here in CA. I spoke to some poll workers that I know and they said they are not supposed to ask for ID, just to make sure they ask if they need an English or Spanish ballot.
    Spanish ???? << There's the whole problem
    I know it makes a lot of sense for people to need a ballot in Spanish.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast