Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess they are not that hard to find after all. Go to any business and they are there working.

Texas law would dictate that if you have no license and no proof of identity, the officer is obliged to arrest you so your identity can be established. Does that not make sense? The mayor is having a meeting tonight to discuss what's happening. He needs to use this as a time to explain that ONLY legal residents are welcome here and that he supports the police chief. And believe me folks, the Irving police are out in full force looking for ANY reason to stop you, unless you're old and White.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Texas law would dictate that if you have no license and no proof of identity, the officer is obliged to arrest you so your identity can be established.
    Unfortunately, in my state (OR) it is illegal for state police to spend any money, even a penny for a phone call, to enforce or assist in enforcing immigration laws. Even if an illegal admits it when he's pulled over the officer can't do a thing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalAlienFree
    Texas law would dictate that if you have no license and no proof of identity, the officer is obliged to arrest you so your identity can be established.
    Unfortunately, in my state (OR) it is illegal for state police to spend any money, even a penny for a phone call, to enforce or assist in enforcing immigration laws. Even if an illegal admits it when he's pulled over the officer can't do a thing about it.
    Okay, so what happens to those stopped by the police -nothing? So all I have to do there is say "I am illegal" and they just let me go? I think not! The citizens there need to start saying "I could be here illegally, and will not show you any ID I might have on me." According to state law there, the officer would have no choice but to just let you go as he/she would an illegal -they certainly wouldn't have authority to spend ONE red cent towards verifying your identity if they don't know if you are here illegally or not. We have to find a way to show our gov't the stupidity of their attitude towards illegals.

the reason these illegals and their coddlers don't like racial profiling is that IT WORKS.

and if our legal hispanic residents don't like profiling, then they could be a lot more vocal against the wave upon wave of illegal mexicans that keep pouring over the border. because it is their people's outright refusal to follow or respect our laws and insistence upon continuing to violate our borders, that drive us to have to use an effective method like racial profiling.

Okay, so what happens to those stopped by the police -nothing?
    We have a huge issue here with our DMV giving illegals drivers licenses. That same law prevents any state agency from pursuing illegals or helping ICE. So you walk in with your Mexican ID and you automatically get a license. Oh, but you do have to have proof of residency such as a rental agreement or just any bill sent to you through the mail at your US address. Nice Huh?

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I'm sick of hearing about racial profiling. It's stands to reason that the majority of the illegal aliens are coming from south of the border, so if a brown skinned person who doesn't speak English is stopped for a traffic violation, why shouldn't the law be allowed to ask his or her status. All these arguements are to try to prevent this government from enforcing immigration laws.
    When there's smoke, there's usually fire. If the police stop someone who doesn't have any legitimate ID, doesn't speak English and 80% of all illegal immigrants are mexican it doesn't take Einstein to connect the dots.

This is common sense.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12