Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Note To ALL Presidential and other Candidate Supporters

Friends,

No other PAC in existence has an open source Internet forum like we do here at ALIPAC.

Please keep that fact in mind and the fact that it takes more than 15 people working hard to keep these boards avail to you.

That being said, can everyone chill on the Tancrdo Vs Paul Vs Hunter debate for a day or two?

I think that we will have to create a new area here on the boards for your candidate discussions.

That way, these posts from Candidate supporters will not detract from the other conversations that usually take place here at ALIPAC.

Also, when we setup the candidate section, you will have to request to be able to post there.

Any violation of our rules, especially on the respect and decorum level, means you will be removed from posting in that section and unable to post about candidates in other areas.

We are going to setup some new rules and policies here to handle the contentiousness of these debates which will only get more complex and heated as election day nears.

I hope we can count on each of you to help us formulate a successful program for candidate discussions.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you William.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THANK YOU! It would be nice to have a seperate area to discuss the candidates.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Instructions from W.

ALL MODS, PLEASE LOCK ANY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE DEBATE POSTS MADE IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS While we STOP OUR OTHER IMPORTANT PROJECTS, PUT THEM ON HOLD, BACK UP FIVE STEPS AND SEE WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TO HAVE FREE DEBATE HERE BUT INCREASE THE DIGNITY LEVEL OF THESE DISCUSSIONS.

W

Who will determine the ones allowed the previledge of posting on these threads ?

And what will the be the determining factors of who is worthy ?

Thanks NOamNASTY

I think this is a good idea.

Dixie

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I think this is a good idea.

Dixie
    I agree!

Thank you William and I apoligize for not having read your post prior to my posting in the mentioned thread.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Understood William.

Rev. 1:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Thanks for this. I think talking candidates is very important and a great wealth can come from everybody's research and debate. A separate section of the forum for that sounds awesome. Will allow the general immigration topics to keep flowing but also keep info flowing on such an important topic as presidental hopefuls

Sorry about the earlier post/rant

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast