Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well I refuse to go seg unit...I will stay in gen pop
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

oops!!

I got overly excited in the thread about Lou Dobbs for Prez!!

Does that count?!!

If so, I'm sorry!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hmmmm.....rethinking my posts, I may be in ISOLATION. hahhaaha.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Clean record!! UMMMM is there a time limit for how long it has to be clean? Just kidding, I think!

Great Idea!! some of the dicussions were getting pretty heated.

You know my husband came home for two weeks and I rush in here and post and work when I get a chance ( haven't seen him in 2 months) anyway I can't believe how long it is taking me to see something like this, just realized its been up all week. Sorry if I'm running a bit slow!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Clean record!! UMMMM is there a time limit for how long it has to be clean? Just kidding, I think!

You know my husband came home for two weeks and I rush in here and post and work when I get a chance ( haven't seen him in 2 months) anyway I can't believe how long it is taking me to see something like this, just realized its been up all week. Sorry if I'm running a bit slow!
    Hahahah, SoSad. I think we are "on notice" to start behaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

I AM TRYING!! But just before I found this thread I posted something with Ron Paul it Well it mentioned him or really was about raising money for his campaign...but not sure what is allowed, actually it was about a bust on an Idaho mining co. did you see it EX_OC?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sorry, posted in wrong thread.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I AM TRYING!! But just before I found this thread I posted something with Ron Paul it Well it mentioned him or really was about raising money for his campaign...but not sure what is allowed, actually it was about a bust on an Idaho mining co. did you see it EX_OC?
    Is that the one where they found Ron Paul coins?

SoSad, if I was in Isolation with you, that would be OK with me! Hahahah.

Sorry, William, I posted a candidate article the other day, I didn't see any notice not to, but I came looking for it, so now I am aware. Will do. Er....won't do....

thanks.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Me too!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast