Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Note from Senator Coleman request for funds

Just received an email from Senator Coleman requesting funds for his re-election. Below is the part that deals with illegals. I called his office and stated my denotation depended on his vote on 1639. His staffer wouldn't listen and hung up. Anyone know anything further about how Coleman is planning on voting?

Quote from email request for money:
    "I also strongly oppose amnesty for illegal aliens, and believe that any immigration legislation should start with strengthening border security and law enforcement. I sponsored, and am working hard to pass legislation that ends the practice of "Sanctuary Cities" and allow our local law enforcement to ask about immigration status during investigations. This vital legislation will also enable law enforcement officers to share that vital information with the proper federal authorities."

He's a fence rider who is looking to vote yes. Just called his office in DC and he "is undecided...as you know last time he voted no on cloture but he has not...blah...blah...blah." I left a message with his staffer, a lady.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let him know that your election funds will promptly go to his opponent if he votes Yes to Cloture or anything amnesty!! We need to let them all know this!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Call him and ask him where he stands on this new amnesty bill.

Tell him, if he votes no on the coming cloture vote, then you will send the check in.

I don't see how anyone could give money to any of these criminals we have in the senate, house or anyone in Washington. The only ones worth contributing to are ONLY those who have stood their ground on this government deception, i.e. Sessions, Coburn. Except for a select few, we need to vote them totally out of office and only deal with real Americans who are running for office.

These next elections are crucial to our future.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Staff member from Coleman's office who answered the phone earlier said that he is voting YES on cloture -- so give him NOTHING and tell him why!

If he reconsiders and votes NO, then give him some $$
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)