Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NOTICE: Intent to file Class Action DHS for wrongful deaths

Well finally it is starting. This email came. Please pass it along and publish on sites which focus on the wrongful deaths which have occured as a result of the open borders. I had read from another email that the count is over 29,000 that does not include those who survived.

Original Message -----
    Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2006 12:50 PM
    Subject: SUE THE FEDS FOR THE INVASION!

SUE THE FEDS FOR THE INVASION!

On the O'Reilly Factor, Bill featured Sandra Miller (and her
    attorney, Shawn Cohen)whose 28yr old Marine vet son, along
    w/two other Americans, were murdered by Mexican illegal alien,
    Senor Padilla, a previously deported perp w/a long rap sheet.

Mrs. Miller and her atty. are SUING Homeland Insecurity/Fed.
    Government for $100,000,000 for allowing this to happen.

This is the first known suit of this kind.

The IDEA: to get dozens/hundreds of other family members of
    other murder victims nationwide to JOIN this suit in a
    massive/nationwide CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT against the Feds
    for dereliction of duty.
    Since our treasonous government does not care about our safety, then maybe by suing them for $$$ BILLIONS they will get our attention.

Imagine a huge, nationwide, massive class action suit against the
    Feds for failing to secure our borders. All ideas are welcome as to
    how to begin to bring all this together to start to build momentum
    for this worthy cause.

Please send all ideas, etc., to Melanie at mgmSMG@aol.com (whose
    beautiful daughter Amy was murdered by another Mexican illegal just a
    few months ago in San Diego.

This could be BIG!

--
    STOP SPP is a non-partisan group of citizens concerned over ...
    the creation of the NORTH AMERICAN UNION.
    This will dismantle USA as we know it today.
    See Judicial Watch there is some information on that site about the ability to sue the government.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Anyone harmed by an illegal alien needs to sue the government. Wrongful death is the perfect accusasion. It stems from the non-enforcement of our laws for the profit of others.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I'd like to see lawsuits brought not just against our "federal government" but against individual lawmakers and the President who have actively worked against closing our borders and who have facilitated this invasion. I would think their congressional voting records, campaign donation records, and interactions with specific lobbyists would yield a wealth of incriminating information, and would be all the evidence that is needed to show their pattern of duplicity.

And while we're at it, fostering the invasion cannot be separated from their NAU agenda, so the Bush administration needs to be sued over this as well.

Finally, it's about time! Hopefully they will win, but if they don't, maybe this will force the complicitly silent, illegal alien loving lame stream media to actually report on the huge numbers of innocent Americans killed every day, week, month and year by the hordes of illegal alien invaders, both criminal aliens as well as the masses of negligent DUI and Hit & Run killing and maiming illegal aliens.

A class action suit and massive public information campaign notifying the American public to the huge numbers of Americans being killed by illegal aliens will maybe change the minds of the moronic invasion supporters and convince those sitting on the fence to finally get off their butts and take action and loudly demand once and for all that the corrupt Federal government stop the invasion and deport ALL illegals.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    I'd like to see lawsuits brought not just against our "federal government" but against individual lawmakers and the President who have actively worked against closing our borders and who have facilitated this invasion. I would think their congressional voting records, campaign donation records, and interactions with specific lobbyists would yield a wealth of incriminating information, and would be all the evidence that is needed to show their pattern of duplicity.

And while we're at it, fostering the invasion cannot be separated from their NAU agenda, so the Bush administration needs to be sued over this as well.
    Excellent plan Kate! This invasion is a threat to all Americans. Washington has placed us all in one sense or another in danger because of it. And there is no excuse.

Love it!!!!!! Wish we could sue Mexico as well.

I sent this post to 2 people who have been affected by illegal alien drivers. Within an hour one of them had emailed back that she had contacted the mom already. She is hopping mad and this is exactly what she's been looking to do.

The start of something? I hope so. Lulac and the like have had the head start on suing -now it's real American's turn.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go! Although I am not a person who has ever sued anyone, had one of these unnecessary tragedies happened to me I would be angry enough not to take it lying down.

This is a wonderful way to take apart the financial cabal that keeps the illegal alien "conveyor belt" moving: hold the proper parties responsible legally! Let's hope Mrs. Miller's lawyer in this case is excellent, and feels strongly for her case.

Possibly a message can be posted on bulletin boards in various places, like grocery stores or laundromats, saying "get ahold of this attorney if you have suffered a loss due to a crime or accident caused by an illegal alien"?
    More talk show radio also.

Melanie might consider billboard ads if she can raise the funds.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

I just sent this letter to a Parilegal I know. She has connections with attorneys that may be able to help.

I`ve brought this up many times. to many people. I`m just wondering why it took so long.
    If we can get this started, than afterwards we can sue them for damages done to the people, communities and to the country.

One orginization we could contact is "MADD" "Mothers Against Drunk Drivers" for support.
    ------------------------

these groups also need to be sued

ACLU
    LULAC
    LaRaza
    MALDEF
    DHS
    the atty general
    the president and the fed government
    the government of MEXICO.

Remember the mexican govt put out a comic book last year that told people how to enter the US illegally and how to hide below ground. of the 32 page comic book, only 4 told people how to come here legally

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast