Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Noticed anthing New on TV?

Tonight I turned on the TV to relax a little from my duties of phoning and emailing on illegals.

The news - on latinos....
    HGTV - ad for new cooking show - latino....
    HGTV show - 2 latinos...
    Commerical for MIT - latinos...
    Movie...yep, you guessed it.

And on and on ad nauseum!

Looks like I'm going to have to fall back on just reading to relax,

I saw a commercial the other day for Chevrolet trucks in illegalese (Spanish). It made me so mad I was ready to do something vengfull. But I overcame my adrenaline/testosterone surge and just remain disgusted.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

History Channel International has shows that air around 6am central that are totally in spanish for whatever reason. This is on a station that is in English at all other times but for whatever reason they have these shows that are narrated in Spanish. Then on interviews with people that are speaking English they will subtitle in espanol......
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Yes my cable has more and more shows going in Spanish! What pissed me off good was HBO had a children's program on that was teaching them SPANISH WORDS!!!! Half the show was in Spanish!?!?!?!?!? Why teach American English speaking children Spanish? Why do we have to cater to their language, culture and way of life? Last I checked this was America, but I may have to check again because we are losing it!!!

BTW I was flipping through the channels and heard Spanish on an English station that is only in English movies and shows are played! (Or so I thought?)
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

How many internet sites are in spanish?

The internet sites aren't "in your face!"

I noticed that 5 years Ago. Spanish is everywhere, like English is in the World.......

You can listen Many channels in spanish or english. I like more english cause the sound is more cool in the Home Theatre. DTS and Dobly.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/
    http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/index.jsp

I'm just waiting for some dumass law to pass around here mandating Spanish signs, and I'm going to sue the livinshnit out of the town for discriminating against Polocks. I want POLISH signs too!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by badlarry
    I'm just waiting for some dumass law to pass around here mandating Spanish signs, and I'm going to sue the livinshnit out of the town for discriminating against Polocks. I want POLISH signs too!
    Well how about stop signs that have 6000+ languages on it? There are over 6000 languages on the planet!!!

Man that would be a big stop sign!

BAH! Stop sign picture would link!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by o14elise
    How many internet sites are in spanish?
    While we do, in some small way, pay for the internet, anyone who watches cable TV today pays quite a bit.

There was talk some time back about making TV so you could pick and choose the channels you wanted and not subsidize those you didn't.

Boy, that would probably cut back on some of the polifieration of Spanish channels.

Years back, some people in a town in Texas decided they did not want MTV coming into their homes via the cable company. The cable company told them they had to take it as it was part of the package. They went to the city and the city ruled against the cable company.

I think if enough Americans cancelled their cable and satellite service because they were tired of subsidizing Spanish TV, maybe we could make some deals.

You know that isn't a bad idea. If enough people cancelled their service, think of the other channels that would not be seen. Maybe they would voice their opinion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast