Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Last night I caught the tail end of one of those poorly acted crime shows (I don't watch, but I had just turned the TV on) and they were featuring a Hispanic (criminal) family and the guy holding a gun in one hand and his little daughter in the other. All the actors spoke with stilted accents and the women who was with the police officers, convinced the police to let her in the house alone to talk to the guy. You know that would never happen in real life.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I remember an episode on Law and Order where there was an illegal man who was being sought and the wife wouldn't talk to the police because she too was illegal.

They assured here, every so gently, that her status was of no concern to them, that wasn't their area.

They have been delivering that message for a long time - treat them so gently - kindly - etc., etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Yea theres a show on UPN 9 called LATINATION and also we have that annoying Tundiovision or whatever its called too! Never watched it!

Also time to boycott McDonalds there new commercial that is pandering to Latino lifestyles and culture!! Trying to cram more of Latinos down Americans throats!!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    Why are ya losing their homes???????? Someone explain me whats going on in there?????

I do not know if anybody returning home yet. Cause i do not see news anymore. To much stress for me.
    Do a quick search of Google for "home foreclosures"

We count on you to keep us posted. News here says folks are returning to Mexico. Should be more soon when they start on the illegal worker employers.

Glad you're safe and the military got the drug lords. If you can hold up for a while more I hear our US Army is coming down there.
    I see. Foreclosure :A proceeding in which the financer of a mortgage seeks to regain property because the borrower has defaulted on payments.

So many of you need jobs that illegal are doing.

I knew American will enter to Mexico to Help.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234