Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now is not the time to give up - think of our soldiers!!

Yes, it could be true that this presidential election will go sour for our cause, but we truly DO still have hope with our local congressional elections that WILL take place in 2 years.

THAT is the time TRUE Americans can, if they are informed, come out in droves and kick out the traitorous bums in Congress and replace them with true patriots.

That way the entire lot will be in gridlock for 2 years, until such time as the American people can vote in a true American president.

This fight may have to be won in increments. It might have to be fought and won from the grass roots UP, not from the MSM and top down, as we are seeing right now.

I, for one, want to know EVERYTHING about any candidate up for office in the Congressional -- we need INFO on them -- to know how to vote, to be informed, so we can replace what we have. THIS is where the GOP, or the Constitituional party can and should place its energies right now.

PLEASE don't give up. That's not what my husband is over there fighting for -- OK? This country is still worth fighting for, dying for, even.

Think of the 4,000 that had to die in Iraq -- think of THEIR patriotism, their bravery -- that fact that none of them gave up and lived their ideals to the end.

And plus, I still believe there is time to wipe out McCain, if we TRY.

Don't give up -- when times get tough, the TOUGH GET GOING!!!!!!

Ron Paul supporters have...

Ron Paul supporters have no intention of giving up. We are starting to hear about many running for offices as Ron Paul Republicans. Righton! We continue to march forward for Ron Paul and Liberty!

It was just Florida, a freaking state that looks like a man-part with ED.

Florida is not going to decide this president. McCain is not sweeping every state. He sure as hell doesn't have it in the bag.

I'll write in vote before I will vote for McCain.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Florida is chock full of kooks. The bad far outweight the good down there...don't let it sway you.

My respects to the retired military folks, but in all honesty, they don't have a clue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Florida is chock full of kooks. The bad far outweight the good down there...don't let it sway you.

My respects to the retired military folks, but in all honesty, they don't have a clue.
    And now with the election going to NY and CAlif do you think they
    do? (have a clue)?

My point is here, that immigration is being "won" at the local level. That is the only way it will ever be won. And that's the only way the People, are going to win elections nowadays -- if we really work at it.

The presidential is locked up now by the MSM. But the MSM can't follow every single chicken race in every country and local district.

Win it from the bottom is what I say.

If restrictionists do not unite around Romney we are lost.The fractures created by Paul supporters and spoiler Huckabee ensured a McCain win.

I keep trying to remember that.....I listen to Hillary and such and all I can think of is childhood elections running for class president......If elected President...it will be Pizza everyday in the lunch room.....all apples and oranges will be replaced with Twinkies and Susie Q's.......recess won't be 15 min. anymore...it will be every other day....all day! One day a week the students will teach the class on what they want to learn about! The principle will come to school one day a week...SUNDAY! YAAA...WHOO WHOO>>>>>Bobby for president!!!!!! Everybody votes for Bobbie and nothing changes. Thank God for checks and balances.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Florida is not going to decide this president. McCain is not sweeping every state. He sure as hell doesn't have it in the bag.

Dixie
    ABSOLUTELY !!! THIS IS WHEN WHEN WE KICK IT INTO HIGH GEAR!!!! THIS IS WHEN THE NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN ATTITUDE TAKES OVER!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!! KEEP SPREADING THE WORD! TAKE ACTION, there are ACTION ALERTS AT THE TOP OF DISCUSSION!! TAKE ALL THAT ANGER AND PUT IT IN TO PRODUCTIVE ACTION!!! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    LOL Dixie I'll never be able to look at the State of Florida on a map again without cracking up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast