Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now will TALK RADIO suffer their WRATH?

I think there's going to be a massive push now to muzzle talk radio because you got a lot of pouting senators. I'm listening to Rush now and he's got a breakdown of the voting.

http://www.wmal.com/listenlive.asp

I was wondering that myself...in a culture where we have to blame everyone but ourselves
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

ACCOUNTABLILITY... Let's bring it back AMERICA!

IF THEY TRY TO DUMB DOWN TALK RADIO THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME HUGE PROBIES. HUGE. THEY AINT SEEN NOTHIN YET IF THEY TRY THIS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Now will TALK RADIO suffer their WRATH?

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    I think there's going to be a massive push now to muzzle talk radio because you got a lot of pouting senators. I'm listening to Rush now and he's got a breakdown of the voting.

http://www.wmal.com/listenlive.asp
    YOU got it absolutely right. We ALL who love talk radio and use it as our Town Hall have targets on our backs. There are a LOT of U.S. Senators ticked off at us today ... but on the other hand there are a LOT of us.

It's going to be the next big fight.

If they think they can shut me up, they ain't seen nuthen' yet.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I did hear last night that they are going to try to bring a bill back that does try to muzzle radio....I will check into what is is called...
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Watch carefully, feinstein is going to try and have a field day with this one. Personally, I hope she bursts vital blood vessels in her head over this.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Keep growing our numbers of Americans finally waking up and talk radio will be there to keep us awake. We must scrutinize those we put into office and we must vigilently monitor every action of these Senators and Representatives.

I am listening to Senator Hutchinson. She is saying apprehensions are down. (Maybe the Border Patrol is afraid to apprehend) Now she is saying we are making progress. We need renewed progress on the border security. We might look at fresh approach to look at border security as the President outlined two wks. ago. Calls received wanted border security. She is mentioning guest worker program that will be worked out in the open, tamper proof id to check if here illegally. She is speaking about small business being able to identify who is legal. She is pushing a guest worker program to begin immediately. Problem with this bill was tough issue of what to do with these people here illegally. Since 1986 not a workable program for those coming who could not find jobs in their home country. Perception people would come here, stay illegally, and the American people rose up and said no. She said her amendment came up and was very close. Wants to revisit that.

We cannot rest because the wrath is immeasurable now that the bill went down.

Let's control the debate - let's move forward to pass legislation to end the "anchor babies," and the FREEBIES. BUILD THE FENCE. ENFORCE THE LAW.

We must stay engaged, call talk radio, call our senators and representatives, both nationally and locally and tell them what we want - and what we don't want.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ha, the dems are already trying to silence them. They feel it's unfair. What? Is it the fault of the radio station or the host that their ratings are so high or so low? Nope, it clearly shows what America is feeling and thinking. It's a no brainer just like the immigration issue. Only it seems that those that are trying to silence or pass this bill just don't have common sense.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/realclearpoliti ... pete_cheat
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast