Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know I don't think the Senate will be able to resurrect the "fairness" doctrine. They couldn't resurrect their amnesty bill, and they won't be able to get their "fairness" doctrine.

Ha Ha! kerry, Kennedy, boxer and fineslime won't be getting what they want any time soom in my opinion.

The anti illegal alien movement is going to keep growing and getting stronger. Clinton, Obama, McCain, Fineslime, Kerry were hit hard by the American people today. I would also add that I truely don't believe Clinton, or Obama will get elected in 08, the illegal alien issue has become too big for too many people, and I might add that it is only going to get bigger.

I love that the voice of the American people called and spoke so overwhelmingly it collapsed the phone lines in congress today before the Senate voted. How symbolic

It was a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by greginLA
    You know I don't think the Senate will be able to resurrect the "fairness" doctrine. They couldn't resurrect their amnesty bill, and they won't be able to get their "fairness" doctrine.

Ha Ha! kerry, Kennedy, boxer and fineslime won't be getting what they want any time soom in my opinion.

The anti illegal alien movement is going to keep growing and getting stronger. Clinton, Obama, McCain, Fineslime, Kerry were hit hard by the American people today. I would also add that I truely don't believe Clinton, or Obama will get elected in 08, the illegal alien issue has become too big for too many people, and I might add that it is only going to get bigger.

I love that the voice of the American people called and spoke so overwhelmingly it collapsed the phone lines in congress today before the Senate voted. How symbolic

It was a good day.
    I agree this movement is growing...People are going to be aware that both Clinton and Obama voted for the bill, because we won't let them forget!

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat21
    I am picturing Kennedy standing in front of the Scooby Doo gang.....
    "Drat,,, I would have had it if it wasn't for those medling talk shows"
    Good one Armybrat!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234