Thread: Numbers USA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Numbers USA

Is sending a fax through them just as effective as sending it privately? I love Numbers USA and cleaned the new buffet this morning, sending out my faxs. I don't have access to a fax machine since I'm a sahm, but was wondering if the fax from Numbers does the same thing?
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Re: Numbers USA

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs
    Is sending a fax through them just as effective as sending it privately? I love Numbers USA and cleaned the new buffet this morning, sending out my faxs. I don't have access to a fax machine since I'm a sahm, but was wondering if the fax from Numbers does the same thing?
    I don't use them but alot of people do and they like it, so I'm sure it is no different , and numbers wants to get as much as they can to those traitors up there
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I send every fax I can from Numbers USA and have received replies from Cornyn & Hutchison. I also send my own faxes to others in Congress. Numbers USA, I think, will only send faxes to your Senators or presidential candidates or Bush and not those from other states.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Thank you...I was just wanting to make sure I was having an effect!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

You are GoDawgs, you can bet on it, Keep up the great work!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Godawg, I use the faxes from NumbersUSA also. They do seem to work because I get at least two letters a week from either senator Hatch or Bennett (no joke). The letters are always their "automatic" response letters, but at least I know they are getting the faxes.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

efax.com