Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

working4change

NUMBERS USA ALERT 2/13/08

Dear Faxer:

Stop the 5-year Amnesty!

This new fax has been posted in your Action Buffet based on your answers to the Interest Survey.

You can find this fax by proceeding to
    http://www.numbersusa.com/faxes?ID=9554

House Democrats are having behind-the-scenes discussions about creating a special visa for illegal aliens they believe will enjoy considerable Republican support. Under the plan, an illegal alien who can prove they have a job, pay a fine, and pass a criminal background check will receive the gift of legal status for 5 years. The plan would attract pro-business Republicans and those who backed the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill by also increasing the number of visas issued for technical, temporary and agricultural workers.

Their plan appears to be to create a bi-partisan alternative to the bi-partisan SAVE Act, which focuses on reducing illegal immigration instead of rewarding it.

Please send this fax to your U.S. Representative asking them to oppose the 5-year amnesty.

UNBELIEVABLE!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Here we go again. No still means No.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

When the SAVE Act was first introduced,I stated on either this or another forum that I would not personally support it even if some legislators that I respected supported it because any new immigration legislation introduced would be amended to death.I even wrote a letter of protest to Numbers USA with my concerns and problems with any new laws on immigration being introduced.This is a classic example of why I am always stating on threads that I just want to see immigration laws already on the books enforced.No law introduced in Congress can come to a vote without a vote being amended to death,usually to the detriment of the original reason for the legislation.I'll say again,no new laws are needed,just enforce the ones we have on the books.

Banned
    I posted on this the other day , it was a heads up it was coming
    and since it rewards illegals of course Pilosi and the dems
    are all over it

Got it and sent it.

Have you Numbersusa members the new feature for members?

I signed up and its a great idea.

PM me if you aren't aware of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent fax from my action buffet on this to my Congressman, Patrick McHenry. Thanks for posting this alert.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about this?

The agenda of our elected officials is clear. Nightmarish legislation keeps coming back over and over again even though we as a nation have unequivocally said NO!

It makes me wonder, who exactly is pulling their strings? If we were their core interest, they certainly wouldn't keep trying to gift wrap the same b.s in different packaging.

But if their hell bent about doing it, I'll cut them a deal. They can have their amnesty if they seal the border completely, adequately fund and aggressively enforce existing law for five years. If there are any illegals left then, they obviously REALLY want to be here.

Or how about a moratorium on ALL immigration legislation UNTIL the border is secured and the laws are funded and enforced? Certainly not having to write and vote on new legislation would make their lives easier, right?

Done.

I would also call your rep too.

Thanks "working4change"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast