Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just sent mine.

THEY JUST DONT GET IT, DO THEY?! Why do we have to relive this crap over and over and over again!?

NO AMNESTY - PERIOD! NO TEMPORARY AMNESTY, NO EARNED AMNESTY, NO AMNESTY CREDITS FOR YEARS SPENT HERE ILLEGALLY, NOOOOOOOOOO AMNESTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Two Words.

RE-ELECTION MONEY

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent mine today too. I agree with cromedome, enforce our existing laws.

It's a battle all the way, but we have to win .

I'm in a bit of a conundrum. My reps are Warner, Webb and Moran – Warner could care less and Webb and Moran are so into the amnesty thing that they probably think this is a good compromise. I didn’t vote for the latter two.

I went ahead and sent my emails of disapproval anyway (along with thousands of others), but they will probably fall on deaf ears. Moran believes he's a permanent fixture and Webb is worthless.

Got my notice and faxed it yesterday. They still don't get the message.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Here we go again

Thanks, I'm faxing and mailing. I'm also going to get a local group going here, and hopefully I can get some local radio people to join in. If you live in the Republic of Massachusetts, contact me.
    <div>They aren't undocumented workers, or immigrants. They are illegal aliens!</div>

If you have the chance, please take a couple of minutes and call Republican House leader John Boehner: 202-225- 6205.

He has a comment line where you can leave a message.

Tell him to urge his colleagues to reject Rep. Baca's "5 year visa" amnesty scheme, and instead focus on enforcement.

The Chamber of Commerce cheap labor Republicans are likely lobbying Boehner to support Baca's amnesty scheme. We have to counter.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used the post here to get to Numbers USA yesterday. I am still WAITING for my action notice from them. I haven't gotten anything from FAIR either for the past month.

Is anyone else having this problem? I get the feeling my provider is up to some old tricks again.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12