Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

NumbersUSA action buffet

Anyone else having a problem opening their action buffet over at NumberUSA?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: NumbersUSA action buffet

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Anyone else having a problem opening their action buffet over at NumberUSA?
    Yes, I'm having trouble with the whole site. Very slow then can't log in. Did you contact them about the trouble? I just got the Action Alert on the 550,000 permanent green card visas for foreign workers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I'm having trouble with this too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Perhaps its the traffic to the site on this one OR something else is going on. I tried without the link and the same thing. Populist have you called or emailed them?

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Perhaps its the traffic to the site on this one OR something else is going on. I tried without the link and the same thing. Populist have you called or emailed them?
    Nope, not this time. I've called them before though.

Yep, I have gotten through a few times but when I go to my action buffet it gives a message that the site can't be found. I hope it's because so many people are taking action.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

I called and they said mine was the second call about it and they were working on it. I said, fine as long as you are aware of it.

MW
    Thanks guys and gals. It seems to be working now. I had six action items on my buffet list. For some unkown reason I don't receive emails from NumbersUSA anymore. I used to get them in my regular email, then I started getting them as spam. Now I don't get them at all.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Thanks guys and gals. It seems to be working now. I had six action items on my buffet list. For some unkown reason I don't receive emails from NumbersUSA anymore. I used to get them in my regular email, then I started getting them as spam. Now I don't get them at all.
    Me too MW. I tried contacting them because I couldn't sign in to their site. I never got a reply. I contacted them a second time and still no reply from them. I finally just gave up. It's ALIPAC only then. Oh well.

MW
    alexcastro wrote:

Me too MW. I tried contacting them because I couldn't sign in to their site. I never got a reply. I contacted them a second time and still no reply from them. I finally just gave up. It's ALIPAC only then. Oh well.
    Ouch! I hope NumbersUSA isn't losing a lot of support through their failure to communicate when contacted. IMO, they are a very important player in this game. Perhaps someone from NumbersUSA will see this thread and fix the issues they're having.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast