Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NumbersUSA AMNESTY FAR WORSE THAN WE TOLD YOU

Date: Friday 16MAY08 12:15 a.m. EDT

Senate amnesty vote postponed 'til next week -- time to create grassroots firestorm to stop it

FRIENDS,THE AMNESTY BILL IS FAR WORSE THAN WE TOLD YOU.

Because the House of Representatives unexpectedly delayed the Iraq supplemental spending bill late Thursday, the full Senate won't be allowed today to vote on the amnesty bill that the Senate Appropriations Committee unexpectedly took up and approved Thursday.

It now looks like the full Senate won't be allowed to vote on the amnesty for around 1.3 million illegal alien ag workers (plus their families) until next Wednesday.

That gives us some time to beat this atrocity.

I don't need to tell you that we can beat this amnesty ONLY if all of you send the faxes and make the phone calls we've posted on your Action Buffet corkboard. Please go there now.

And ONLY if you enlist as many of your friends, relatives, neighbors and colleagues as possible by forwarding this Alert to them.

Especially important is that you pick up the phone and make the calls to your two Senators that we've requested.

202-224-3121

THE INCREDIBLE INGREDIENTS OF THE SENATE'S NOXIOUS AMNESTY STEW

Rosemary Jenks (our Vice President, Government Relations) just called me after finishing reading the Iraq supplemental spending bill as it came out of committee. It would:

Grant a three-year work visa followed by a permanent greencard to all illegal aliens who have been working as shepherds, goat herders and dairy herders.

Grant a five-year work visa to the estimated 1.3 million illegal aliens working in other agricultural jobs -- plus all of their families. There is no instruction on what happens after the five years.

Grant a tripling of the maximum number of H-2B visas for lower skill, non-agricultural seasonal workers.

Grant industries an extra 218,000 additional permanent green cards for skilled foreign workers.

Friends, perhaps you are thinking what I'm thinking: Don't these Senators know that we are in an economic recession, or close to it? Don't they know that unemployment rates have been going up and that industries across the country are shedding both skilled and unskilled jobs?

If ever you doubted that U.S. Senators live lives disconnected from ordinary Americans, you could see it Thursday as 17 of them fell all over themselves to drastically increase the number of foreign workers allowed to hold U.S. jobs!

RIDICULOUS CLAIMS ABOUT RUNNING OUT OF FOOD WITHOUT AN AMNESTY

Senators Diane Feinstein (D-Calif.), Larry Craig (R-Idaho) and Barbara Mikulski (D-Md.) led the way to protect our economy from having to figure out ways to hire some of the 14 million-plus American workers who are trying to find a job but can't.

Especially interesting is their claim that we will fail to harvest crops and feed the world this year without an amnesty for illegal aliens. They made the same claim in each of the last four years. Each time that we beat back the amnesty, the harvests still happened! How many times does Feinstein have to cry wolf (or rotting crops) before people stop paying attention?

Of course, the outlaw businesses that scream for illegal aliens do have more to fear this year because various enforcement policies (federal, state and local) are beginning to drive more and more illegal aliens home.

What we have to constantly remind everybody, though, is that each of these outlaw growers at any time can come clean, go straight and become a legal, patriotic member of the business community by importing any needed foreign ag workers through the H-2A temporary worker program. There is no limit on how many they can import as long as they pay them decently and ensure that they go home.

The North Carolina Growers Association has used the H-2A visa program for years and opposes all efforts at amnesty for illegal alien ag workers. If the program works fine for North Carolina farmers, why do farmers in other part of the country insist that only illegal aliens will fit the bill?

THE VERY LOW CRITERIA FOR QUALIFYING FOR AN AG AMNESTY

Rosemary says you don't have to have spent much time in the fields to qualify for Feinstein and Craig's amnesty.

You only have to meet ONE of the following three criteria to get the amnesty:

Earned $7,000 working in agriculture during the 2004-2007 period.

Or worked 863 hours in agriculture during the 2004-2007 period.

Or worked at least a little bit in agriculture on 150 different days during the 2004-2007 period.

That amounts to an average of $1,750 per year ...

... or 216 hours per year (the equivalent of 4 hours per week) ...

... or parts of 37 days per year.

DO THEY THINK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND THAT WE COULD POSSIBLY ACCEPT THAT ILLEGAL ALIENS WORKING THAT LITTLE IN AGRICULTURE ARE ESSENTIAL TO THE SURVIVAL OF AGRI-BUSINESS IN AMERICA!!!!!!

The answer is that they really hope we are that stupid or just incredibly unfocused. All the right-wing business lobbyists, leftist organizations, religious groups and news media who tried to force the amnesty last year are cheering this thing on.

We beat them last year because the American people FOCUSED for a few weeks and told the U.S. Senators who is their boss.

Will you please do everything you can to enlist a small army in your community to fight this?

Please keep coming back to our home page several times a day to read the latest news on the Senate amnesty battle.

THANKS,

P.S. We will be constantly adding new information as we obtain it on our home page at: www.NumbersUSA.com A lot of details are still fuzzy right now. Please keep checking back to our home page.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

MW
    A fax was waiting for me at NumbersUSA this morning. The fax was sent and I'll follow it up with more calls today.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I called and faxed yesterday. There's nothing on my action board this morning. I should be able to check back periodically today.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    FAX sent.... everyone of these corrupt and/or Grossly Incompetant fools need to bow their heads and resign... no longer will we tolerate this BULL Sh_T

I think it's way past time for the Individual States to get out of this corrupt Union
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

Action Alert:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115596.html

I think it's way past time for the Individual States to get out of this corrupt Union
    We can't take anything at face value. They're coming at us from all directions ! This is as sneaky and underhanded as you can get, not to mention shameful !

Yeah i got me fax's done also . now it's time for verbal abuse bye-way of the phone line .
    ps: i'm the poor sucker taking the abuse , not them as it should be . They know right from wrong . They just don't have the guts to deal with Amensty
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    FAX sent.... everyone of these corrupt and/or Grossly Incompetant fools need to bow their heads and resign... no longer will we tolerate this BULL Sh_T

Will Disney let us ? Gee wally i'll have to check
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

AMNESTY AND A CARING CONGRESS

After receiving warning from every anti-illegal group to which I belong, about 15, I have come to a logical conclusion as a legal American

To all the kind and caring congressmen who love AMNESTY:

Just to prove your real motivation please do the following:

Go up to the next illegal immigrant you see on a street corner waiting for a job.

Shake his hand and tell him you are glad he is here.

Tell him you will be glad to give him your job.....just to prove how much you care.

BELIEVE ME, LEGAL AMERICANS WILL NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

April
    I F YOU HAVE NOT TAKEN ACTION YET, PLEASE GO TO THE BELOW LINK!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-115596.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast